“Great stop! Do NOT pass by!”

Beef 'N Buns 'N Paradise
Ranked #43 of 429 Restaurants in Frederick
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to Annapolis for the weekend. Outside seating only, you order at the counter, wait for your name to be called, and get your food at the window. Great burgers, crab cakes are stuffed with crab, and they have sweet tea!! Highly recommend this place whenever you're around Frederick. Do NOT miss it.

1  Thank FarmersYF

Reviewed 2 August 2015

We've made Beef N Buns N Paradise our go-to stop in and out of Frederick MD. Great burgers with fresh ingredients. Great onion rings. Service is with a smile. There's a new Sheetz nearby and other stores, so the area is great. This is a terrific leg stretch for US-15/I-270 drivers. And my family reports great malt shakes too.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

There are so many things on this menu that I want to try but I really love their hot dogs! (How many restaurants can you say that about?) I couldn't decide between a German dog (with sauerkraut) or a chili dog so I got chili on my German dog and it was messy but incredible! They are very accommodating here. I asked how sweet their homemade lemonade is (I like it tart) and was told that they could add less sugar or use artificial sweetener instead. I asked for lemonade with half the regular amount of sugar and it was perfect. I really need to try some new food here. The Reuben, the pit beef, the crab cake and the shrimp salad sandwich are all so tempting. Perhaps if I try something different, I'll kick that very good rating up to excellent.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Delicious grilled cheese! Great hot dogs. Ice cream was yummy too. Only outdoor seating and NO public restroom so make sure you go before you get there!

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Pit beef is the greatest here! It's so good it was sold out so I ordered my next favorite, which is the Reuben. The meat is piled high and ever so tender. Still craving the pit beef so will be bacK again soon.