Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
FindHotelUS$120
Hotels.comUS$94
Expedia.comUS$91
HurbUS$91
All reviews front desk room was clean great place to stay would definitely stay here again waffles hot breakfast nice stay king bed convenient location hampton wedding pillows highway maryland couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2020

We were here for a night and impressed with the size of our room. They are taking sanitation seriously also. We did not take the breakfast grab bag, but I'm pretty sure it isn't great or hot. Fine with us, however, as we often skip breakfast. I think the "free" breakfast spreads are gone everywhere during covid. They do the best they can. Very comfortable bed. Well located, but not really if you want to walk anywhere. We ate downtown and were happy to see fairly priced public parking.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank xpatsuitcase
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while in town visiting Summer’s Farm. Nice location. Clean hotel. We did not use the pool. The breakfast grab bags were a huge let down. Coffee station had no creamers except half & half. Also there were 4 of us and they only gave us 4 pillows. I asked for 2 more but was told they were out. Would stay here again though.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2020

This place is a good location for fast food restaurant, gas stations and access to the interstate. Did offer breakfast bags if you did not want to leave for breakfast. Pool was open at this time also but did not use. Their pillows are horrible so make sure you bring your own! Room was nice and clean and big enough for 4 people. There could have been a little more lighting in the room. I had upgraded my room on another travel website and they stated it did not show in their system. I contacted the travel website to help me get this problem straightened out and Hampton Inn still claimed they could not see it. Was not able to get the upgrade because of all the hoops I would have had to jump through to satisfy Hampton Inn's system. Even though I did not get the upgrade after all, my credit card sure was charged for the upgrade. If it would not have been for the travel website I was using, I would not have gotten a refund on the difference. The front desk clerk, Joann, did not care about the situation nor did she want to help. A couple of the employees acted like we were bothering them when asking questions. Not sure if I would stay here again after my experience.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 29 June 2020

SUMMARY: Newly renovated Hampton with all typical Hampton business support aspects. Room exceptionally clean, so worry not if you're concerned about the virus. Relative to Fredrick, its far enough away that you're not paying for the city but it's close enough to be convenient. Fully Endorse for Business Travelers.

PROS: Rooms very clean and new (or at least new looking). Mattress surprisingly comfortable for a chain hotel. Shower surprisingly strong for a chain hotel. All operational amenities adequate. Parking good. Relative distance and association with Fredrick MD good. Nearby quick eats include Starbucks, Dunkin, 711, and Weis and Giant Eagle (Grocery).

CONS: Generic Hilton Towels, only accessible from one side of highway (U-Turn required if coming from Rt. 15).

SPECIAL NOTES: Historic Fredrick has terrific options for business related gatherings.

COVID NOTES: Hotel remarkably clean; no health related reservations or concerns.

Room tip: Download Hilton App for Digital Key and skip service desk check-in.
Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Upon checking in our room was very dirty. Lots of hair on the couch, in the shower and just generally all over the bathroom. The last straw was when we used a Clorox wipe to clean the shower base by the floor it turned black and their was even a spot with a bloody substance to top it off. We asked for another room and while it was better it wasn’t great. Sheets are scratchy, towels had some stains, and heating unit made a lot of noise.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Excursion68195468698, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear Footprints721490

I wanted to reach out to and personally apologize for your unpleasant stay with us. I will share this review and your comments with the staff so we can see where we failed. We take great pride in ensuring our guest are treated to a great stay. Again I apologize and my hope is if you are in the area again you give another chance to WOW you.

Very Respectfully