“Ok fast food”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Neighborhood: Virginia Highland
Neighborhood: Virginia Highland
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Took the kids here for a quick bite while visiting Atlanta. The service was exceptional, food was nothing special.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I gave Chipotle another chance, even after all the negative publicity AND even after all of our "difficult" experiences at this particular location. This review IS NOT about the food.

The young lady who took our order needs to go to customer service training at a certain restaurant chain that is closed on Sundays. She wasn't very pleasant. The kicker goes like this. My wife asked, "Is there a difference between the sofritas and veggies?" The young lady answered, "No, there is no difference." Confused, I decided to Google it. To my dismay, there is a difference. Bless her heart.

Then they ran out of guacamole. While that's understandable, she wasn't very pleasant about that. It began to make me want to be unpleasant, so we went down the street to a very similar restaurant.

I titled this review as I did because chipotle's brand is damaged due to unfortunate circumstances with the illnesses. I'm quite sure that they desire to resuscitate their image and brand. Poor customer service is not a step in the right direction.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This is my local store and I just love it to pieces. I cannot count how many times I have been here, for if they gave out loyalty cards I would have had free meals more times over than I can count. The service is great, the staff are friendly, the food is good!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

not too long to wait very happy crew food very fresh nice .if you want nice fresh and good taste go here nice eats.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped in to get my quick Mexican Food fix and was pleased with the results! A great selection of choices on the menu, I had the cheese chicken quesadilla and it was quite tasty.

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!