2,396 results
All reviews ritz carlton club level lobby lounge phipps plaza indoor pool beautiful hotel fitness center upon check self parking four seasons buckhead valet concierge renovation plush furnishings meeting
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the Whitley last evening to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We travel extensively and love staying at beautiful hotels. This one impressed us very much. I will list some top reasons why our stay was so lovely.
1. Beautiful renovation - warm and relaxing beige tones
2. Love the wallpaper
3. Very clean hotel
4. Plenty of towels and amenities in the bathroom
5. Delicious lunch especially the fried green tomato blt- one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten
6. Jars of candy in the lobby is a sweet touch
7. The free car service within a 2 mile radius is a great service for eating out and shopping
8. Very comfortable bed and pillows
9. Well designed rooms - homey and inviting
I highly recommend staying here if you are in Buckhead. Perfect location for shopping as the Lenox Mall is across the street.
Thank you Whitley for a pleasant weekend celebrating our 17th!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank deltababe
Mary K, Director of Rooms at The Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Happy 17th anniversary! We are so honored that you have chosen The Whitley for such a milestone event. We strive to provide an experience which is truly indigenous and unique to our hotel including like our candy amenities during the PM shift. We hope that you will join us for many more celebrations to come in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

I spent two days at the Whitly this month in connection with a business trip and was extremely pleased with my stay. The check-in process proceeded smoothly, and the concierge provided great assistance in suggesting restaurants and places to visit. We also used the hotel driver to take us to one of those places and pick us up again a couple hours later. My room was clean and functional, with a large TV and plush robes, and I used the fitness center two times, which was also clean and well-maintained. I will definitely stay at the Whitley again if My travels take me to Atlanta Buckhead area.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you larrygolub for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that your experience from your check in process to our Concierge service to our house car met your expectations. It would be an honor to welcome you back home during your next stay in Atlanta. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 21 June 2019

shout out to Aldrea Laster, very friendly and attentive staff. While I was on my trip I picked up a bug and my housekeeping attendant was very concerned and wanted to make sure that I was comfortable. Thanks for making a bad situation not so bad.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Mary K, Director of Rooms at The Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Thank you Valrie M for your review. We hope you are feeling better. Our team, including our housekeeping associates, promote to provide a comfortable environment especially when our guests are not feeling well. We are glad that Aldrea took great care of you and will ensure she gets recognized. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2019

After a few nights in the heart of the ATL it was nice to be pampered at The Whitley in Buckhead. Beautiful hotel with phenomenal service, great pastry chef, delicious food and comfortable beds. Very clean and fresh in all parts of the facility. Fast elevators and neat artwork in the lobby. Nothing to complain about here. Will definitely be staying here again.

Room tip: Club level is the place to stay
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

What a great review STtrevor. We love to pamper our guests as the premiere luxury hotel in Atlanta. Thank you for your kind words about our pastry chef. Chef Sophie is incredibly talented. She creates the most decadent and beautiful pastries that anyone can imagine. She is a fan favorite with all of our guests. Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

This former Ritz Carlton Hotel has been very nice renovated with a sleek white look throughout the lobby and rooms. Good F&B.

Quality service, comfortable beds. Car available for trips with in 2 miles of hotel complementary.

Trip type: Traveled on business

We are excited to share our newly transformed space with you. We are continuing the legacy of providing luxurious service to our guests with a touch of Southern hospitality. This include our complimentary car service within a 2 mile radius. This is a very popular service which our guests can request through our Concierge team or doorman. Thank you MarkH281 for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.