“Cubiccirconium Party Bus Package”
Review of Playground Atlanta

Playground Atlanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Atlanta's #1 VIP Package & Party Bus/Limo provider - we bring Vegas & Miami style clubbing to ATL! VIP entry & bottle service, transportation, personalized flyer & event planner included! Bachelorettes, enjoy a spa or vineyard package; Bachelors how about a Need for Speed exotic racing package or a luxurious Cigar Bar on wheels? We have plenty of VIP packages for all occasions.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

My Review! #KeepTheChange

I bought the Diamond VIP Party Bus Package. Days before my event I got an upcharge of $250 because "Gucci" would be featured. Well hostess were cool people but they came on a big azz old white bus with rusty rims. Nothing like photos! We waited at both clubs for VIP access, nothing swift about entrance to clubs. Once at Compound I paid for extra time & closed the club pretty much. Guess what Gucci never showed & I got robbed all the way around. I made lemonade from lemons but I wouldn't advise anyone else to get suckered by Playground Atlanta. I paid for diamond package & got the Cubiccirconium Polyester Food Stamp Package! Again my hostesses were cool & our driver. I do not blame them for the lies & deception to scam me out of my money. Then she replies back with lies about my group...

Date of experience: September 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Our party bus was black and gold with a exquisite interior - this was a surprise bachelorette party and I was really taken aback with how nice the bus was as I had been on one before and it was just ok. We had a super host Natalie who took care of us from minute 1. Our itinerary was for V-Live, a strip club, and Gold Room, a regular club. Since the staff at the clubs knew Natalie, they made a big deal of our arrival and honestly I'm not the "star struck" type, but this experience was all that. Me and my girls walked from door to door without skipping a beat at both clubs and the bottles traveling across the floor to our section was like a music video. We asked for a few favors throughout the night that I can't mention, but let's just say Natalie always came through and knew how to handle everything. The planning, the flyer, the actual experience, was epic. Everything was paid for in advanced so we didn't carry much money and they helped us plan an itinerary for the rest of the trip even though we only used their services for one night. Trust Elese and Jean, they will execute flawlessly.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Gave 1 star because there was not a 0. We booked this event for a bachelorette party and it was a total disappointment. The party bus was nice inside. The stripper looked like my 50 year old uncle, beer belly and all. He danced around with some cargo shorts and a flash light and was out of breath within 5 minutes. It was not worth the money and the trip was a bust! I do not recommend!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank meganhE6100XL
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This place has the worst customer service I've ever seen! Don't sell through Groupon and don't want to honor it. And getting a call back from management/ower is a joke!!! BEWARE!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Miss E, VIP Booking Specialist at Playground Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Hey Kanesha - first thank you for your enthusiasm in wanting to book with us! Unfortunately, our groupon stays booked pretty far out which I know can be frustrating. We also try to be sensitive to those who don't have the budget for our regular packages, but you should know that our regular packages are generally available 2 weeks out or more. Feel free to call us at 888-878-7430 or call me directly on my cell phone at 404-644-2228. Have a great day!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

You would be better off and spend a lot less money booking directly with the club. I would not have had a problem spending the extra money if there weren't leftover plastic bottles in the limo, my guests and I didn't have to wait outside in the cold and rain because no one at the door knew who I or Playground Atlanta was, I wasn't required to leave at 2 am and I received everything I was told I would receive at the club. I was supposed to get a bottle and a champagne when I asked for both again no one knew what I was talking about I only got the bottle. When I brought this to Elise's attention I was told I should have called her and she would like to make it up to me on another event. What is the point of me paying you to make sure everything is handled ahead of time if I have to call you the night of to handle everything. I had to call her to get in the door so she should have taken that opportunity to make sure everything was handled. I gave 2 stars because we did get in after I called her but I went to them so I wouldn't have to deal with anything on the night of my event.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank MizzVonnie
Miss E, VIP Coordinator at Playground Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Greetings Vonnie!

Unfortunately we don't have control over the door so we try to give you the support you need on your event night just in case things don't go perfectly. As you relate, when you finally did call me everything went smoothly. Between the rain and new staff at the club (Harlem Nights) things did not flow as effortlessly as we expect. I did warn you however that Harlem Nights is our least favorite club and it is notorious for not taking care of their customers but we understood this was the only option to meet your budget. Hopefully you will book again with us in the future and have a budget for one of our favorite clubs like Gold Room, Rose Bar or Lava Lounge.

Been to Playground Atlanta? Share your experiences!