“Cool Little Market”

and up
Atlanta's Krog Street Market Pub Crawl
Ranked #3 of 61 Shopping in Atlanta
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A combination of eateries and gift shops along with a candy store and an ice cream shop make this a cool little market with something for everyone. Limited seating and even less parking make it a little challenging

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"fun place to visit"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is a must stop, in my opinion. There are so many places to eat, decent shops, and just a fun place all around. We did not eat, but will definitely go back for dinner next time, probably to the famous Ticonderoga Club.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This place is very different and I love the graffiti, they have very nice restaurants and great ambiance. Wish I rented a bike to ride on the belt line. Get Chocolate from Xocolatl, I recommend Kissed Mermaids. Also they have a bakery, Korean BBQ etc, really wish I would've gone hungry but I was too full to eat anything. There is public parking using Park Mobile APP right next to belt line. I would recommend to use Uber or Lyft from Downtown it's about a 10 min ride.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

KSM was packed in a warm Saturday evening. Lots of food choices and some cute vendors like a book shop, a dog shop, can’t shops, etc sprinkled in among the food stops. Every vendor only takes debit/credit card from what I can see. Wish there was a cash pay option, but alas, I didn’t see any. Clean bathrooms, parking (free and paid) nearby. A hip, hopping local place.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My husband visited the market on a short trip to Atlanta. It was difficult to decide on just one dinner option. We wound up ordering from 3 different vendors. And getting dessert from a 4th. The atmosphere is laid back and relaxing. We had no trouble finding a place to sit even though there was a crowd.