“Cool Place”

and up
Atlanta's Krog Street Market Pub Crawl
Ranked #3 of 56 Shopping in Atlanta
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This place is very different and I love the graffiti, they have very nice restaurants and great ambiance. Wish I rented a bike to ride on the belt line. Get Chocolate from Xocolatl, I recommend Kissed Mermaids. Also they have a bakery, Korean BBQ etc, really wish I would've gone hungry but I was too full to eat anything. There is public parking using Park Mobile APP right next to belt line. I would recommend to use Uber or Lyft from Downtown it's about a 10 min ride.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"across the street"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

KSM was packed in a warm Saturday evening. Lots of food choices and some cute vendors like a book shop, a dog shop, can’t shops, etc sprinkled in among the food stops. Every vendor only takes debit/credit card from what I can see. Wish there was a cash pay option, but alas, I didn’t see any. Clean bathrooms, parking (free and paid) nearby. A hip, hopping local place.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My husband visited the market on a short trip to Atlanta. It was difficult to decide on just one dinner option. We wound up ordering from 3 different vendors. And getting dessert from a 4th. The atmosphere is laid back and relaxing. We had no trouble finding a place to sit even though there was a crowd.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My family went to Krog Street Market for the first time last night. It is a really great place. There are so many options to choose from for dining. We had falafel at Yalla, and it was delicious. It was very busy, but we were able to find free parking - which was very nice. We will definitely visit again.