All reviewsfull kitchenexposed concretepublix grocery storeliving arearooms are hugehome away from homeflat screenstaying at this hotelcentennial parkcondosuitevaletlobbydishwasherdowntownstaycationarts
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is stunning!!! Its contemporary, modern and spacious. We were initially staying at the Marriott Midtown suites and that place is a dump! Felt more like a motel 6. We stayed there for about 3 hrs and checked out and into the Twelve . I consider myself a hotel snob and felt so comfortable here. The staff was amazing. The food at the restaurant was good.The pool was heavenly and inviting. I would highly recommend this hotel !

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018

I can see what effect/stylistic cues they were going for with regard to the rooms: more of a modern/contemporary, maybe even as far as an abstract vibe. However, I personally did not appreciate the exposed concrete and room sub-dividers that were throughout the suite. Honestly, when I first walked in, I thought they had given me the key to an unfinished/work-in progress room! And the awkward room divider that demarcates the bedroom from the living area made me feel like I was sleeping on job-site! I literally looked around the suite to make sure there were no tools left lying around... Heck, the exposed concrete of the ceiling and support pillars still had chalk writing and markings from construction! Maybe this is a contemporary/post-modern look?? it wasn't for me. (see fellow reviewer's pictures)

However, all of the furnishings and room amenities were great! Private balcony in west facing rooms gave us a beautiful view of 17th street, the Millennium Gate museum, Mercedes Benz Stadium and the downtown skyline! Downstairs bar serves good pizza! Everything was great, except for the design and construction of the suite which I could not come to terms with!

Room Tip: west facing rooms have good views!
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mr_5_Senses
Scott M, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Mr_5_Senses,

Thank for your staying with us at the Twelve Midtown and for providing feedback regarding your stay. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed a number of our unique attributes as well as the service experience in the bar. However, we were quite disappointed to hear that you did not find our accommodations equally impressive. Our overall design is centered around the downtown, loft experience which includes expansive suites, tall ceilings and exposed concrete. This is meant to further our service culture and support our guests during their Work & Play experience. We truly appreciate your feedback and will be sure use your comments to help us continue to advance the service we provide to our guests.

Best Regards

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Marriott's autograph collection is targeted at millennials. I would like too think that they are more discernable than this. Plywood on ceilings with paint roller marks, curtains shorter than needed, tv not aligned to the wall, dishwasher still has the insulation visible because cabinets not finished, dirty soap streaks on the shower walls and soap scum collected on the shower door, one inch gap between the door jam and the door with visible locks ready for picking. As to service, I have never met such unprofessional staff, from front desk to the front desk of the condo under the same umbrella, to the valet. The only bright hope is the restaurant staff on-site at Allora. I would not recommend it, even LaQuinta is better.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Scott M, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear CKInFlorida,

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments regarding the 12 Midtown hotel. While your comments are not typical of the positive comments we receive from our guests, we appreciate your feedback and will be sure to review your comments with our team to ensure your concerns are addressed immediately. We are excited about our newly renovated property as well as our recent conversion to a Marriott Autograph property and we continue to receive a high level of praise from our guests. However, we are truly disappointed that you did not experience this same level of superior service and sincerely apologize for the experiences you encountered. We hope you consider staying with us on your next visit to Atlanta as we are positive you will find a much more enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Beautifully located in mid-town, Atlantic Station. You can walk, eat, drink, be entertained and have a wonderful time just in this area. Great hotel with all the amenities anyone could ask for - a must stay here!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Suite: Living space included HD TV with a full kitchen. Peninsular seating but no dining room. (Not needed IMO) The bedroom is in a separate room with a closet and dresser and TV. The feel was new and so everything felt clean. Loved the industrial modern style. Clean lines. Liked the no carpets in the room. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom as well seemed new.
There was a decent selection on TV.
A lot of shops and restaurants including Publix and Target in walking distance and Starbucks adjacent.
There is a shuttle (on the corner of the hotel) that can take you to Arts Center to connect to the Marta train to Downtown.

Management Please Note:
One small incident was 2 guys pounding on our door to install furniture. Definitely need to be more organized on this.
Yes you are renovating but not when guests are occupying the room.

Prior to our stay, a review mentioned this and I wanted to corroborate that. Again in the hopes that if there ever is a complaint, it is taken seriously. On our night there, I could hear occupants of some other room. Laughing and singing. It was past 12midnight.
It wasn’t a bother as I was able to close in the bedroom door to minimize the noise, Thank Goodness!

The above were minor incidents and wouldn’t deter me from staying here again as the great location, proximity to restaurant and shops and Downtown and the quality of the hotel vastly outweigh those 2 minor issues.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family