“FCCLA conference for Nationals 7,000 students”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #320 of 4,132 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 1 July 2018

WOW, I am amazed at the service and professionalism every single time I eat here. Not only was the food on target, but Dan Cathy gave all conference students a free sandwich. That is 7,000 students plus adults. In my opinion it show s what type of man he is. Overall, one of my favorite stores. They work hard to make it quick.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Whenever I visit Chick-fil-A, it is always a pleasant and enjoyable experience. All the cashiers are always nice and courteous and very helpful. Service is always quick and precise. Never had an order that was not prepared correctly.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My fries could have been a little bit warmer. I liked the spot that it was in . I was in rout to my hotel and decided I wanted some ice dream. Sad because the machine was not working.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

After Spending 50 bucks getting a few lunches. I asked did you include forks and knives and was told yes no problem. When i got back to the convention center which is a 10 minute walk I found they lied. I wasn't really happy

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had regular sandwiches, and they were excellent. The service was fast and friendly. Sometimes, nothing hits the spot like a CFL sandwich! Yum!