“Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We have had a meal & drink twice in this place, it's in Kelvin Ter as you come out of the tram. The food is good & the service impackable.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I had the most happy experience with the delightful man who served me! He was engaging, and really knew about cooking and food, and what to recommend for my unusual palate. The salad I had was outstanding and also the dessert. I felt happy on all levels when I left.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Service was bit slow on a Sunday, but they were somewhat crowded outside. Outside is a bit close to Peachtree traffic, but fine. Inside looks nice. We had brunch basically, the wife's was excellent, I had a burger which is probably not the right choice here. Their drink menu is the most interesting I've ever seen, a lot of history about alcohol. We did not try any coffee, but it sounds good.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This may have been the tastiest piece of cake I’ve ever consumed in my life. It was a tough choice with their delectable spread right when you walk into the cafe but glad I went with the lemon . Unfortunately, the waitresses were lacking in my opinion. The hostess could use a little bit of an attitude check; it was like I had asked her to move a mountain sitting closer to the street then right next to the door on the patio a few tables away (in a completely empty restaurant by the way). At least try to hide your disgust. I ignored it. My waitress was pleasant at first, but then she literally fed me the bill when I was still only just finishing final nibbles of my food. So unnecessary. I figured she might have been ending her shift or something, and thus the rush but normally if I’ve ever had a waiter/ waitress do so, they at least apologize and ask if it’s okay to bring the bill early for that reason — basic courtesy. She also assured me that she’d still be available but I never saw her face again. The next waiter that showed up an hour or so later serving the next door table was actually very helpful (I’m not even sure I was one of his tables). In sum, get your servers some basic customer service training? Visitor from out of town by the way! They’re hurting your name, and tainting a clearly outstanding menu.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I enjoy hot chocolate so I looked online and they said this place was good for desserts and hot chocolate so decided to check it out.

Our original plan was to sit and enjoy the desserts but the hostess was soooo rude and provided zero customer service (she made a group of 5 wait 20 minutes for a table that had been empty the entire time) that we decided to switch to takeout.

the takeout was from the bartender and he provided better service. We ordered cakes and peanut butter hot chocolate. The cakes were pretty good but the peanut butter hot chocolate was disgusting. the hot chocolate was average but the peanut butter wasnt properly mixed in and itself it was not good.

A HUGE disappointment.