“A pleasant food court discovery”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Virginia Highland
Neighborhood: Virginia Highland
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My wife and I were wandering in the Peachtree Center Mall's food court, and decided to try Moe's. In some ways the menu is limited. But order your taco, burrito, or other item, and then you start the choices of add-ons, most free. We each walked away with two soft tacos stuffed with goodies, more chips and salsa than we could eat, and a soft drink, and paid $14 for the two of us.

And the food was good! A cut above your typical food court offering.

Why would you have lunch in the hotel with this a few steps away?

I wish there were a Moe's back home in Honolulu!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Moe's does an o.k. job of preparing burritos with the usual choices of meats and toppings. Unlike some of the other chains, Moe's prices also includes tortilla chips and access to their salsa bar. There are four or so salsa choices and the one labeled as hot is still on the mild side.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I have never been a big fan of Moe's but they are still good. I wouldnt categorize them with Chipotle but their customer service is wonderful. The Homewrecker burrito remains the top seller in my book and I will continue my quest to actually finish this burrito in one sitting! The handmade guacamole is among the freshest I have ever tasted!

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Much appreciated fast food that does not include wheat. They offer bowl options which I liked. We sat outside with time enough for a short break in between classes.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I had been to this place with some friends and loved it.
The food was good, the variety of drinks off the charts and the sauces were fantastic.
They have this Coke machine with almost a million possible combinations to choose from and a tonne of sauces variety to mix from.

The seating and ambiance is nice and so is the service.