“Fastest chowder in ATL International Terminal”

Jekyll Island Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #334 of 4,304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Landed from London craved some real American food, I turned the corner bellied up to the bar and ordered som Jekyll Island seafood chowder. Mmmm Good crab meat chowder that melted in my mouth a couple of crackers a pint of suds and a waiter that was a die hard Hawks fan .......Its good to be back in the colonies.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

While on a layover before our flight to France, we had dinner at this small but fun place. Our waitress, Jojo, was fun and so personable. She made our evening special. The food was really good too and my partner loved their beer selection.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

We were flying out of the international terminal and wanted a small snack while we were waiting. The service was good and the place was open with a good view of our gate. The food came fast and was good.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

We were helped with seating, making it easier for my husband, who uses a cane by friendly staff. We wanted only a light supper and ordered gumbo, which was almost too spicy for us, but would be perfect for many. New Orleans style food has become much more peppery since I lived there in the late 1960's. I would definitely eat here again, but choose another dish, such as, fried shrimp.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

The food her is decent although it is a bit pricy however you are inside an airport. Shrimp and grits is nit only a classic dish but done very well. We will be back!