“So far a 4*”

ARI Korean Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
ARI Korean Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,453 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Description: Ari offers a new style of a Korean dining experience. Our bar serves a wide selection of drinks that feature Korean cocktails with a modern twist. With seasonal Banchans, traditional to modern entrees, and the freshest cuts of meat, we obsess over the quality of our ingredients and service. At Ari you can also find The Cakeshop, a dedicated corner that features a variety of desserts and coffees.
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

The restaurant just recently opened. I’ve never eaten Korean barbque and looked forward to trying it. Went in at 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon. About a dozen or so people dining. Beautiful restaurant with nice pastry/cake selections along with a coffee bar. There is a fully stocked bar but at 2pm there wasn’t a bartender because when I asked my waiter for a Bloody Mary he gave me a very confused look. We settled on iced green tee. The waiter had to explain most of the menu to me and I also googled a few dishes i.e. what is a bulgogi, a bibimbap, ban-Chan’s. They do have all you can eat choices. We discussed the spicy nature of some of the foods. I like spice so I went with the spicy beef stew. The ban chan’s were side dishes of kimchee, steamed cabbage, marinated soy beans, sautéed spinach and cooked radish and spicy radish. My bowl of stew was huge. It had enough spice for me but for some it would be too much. The waiter said he could ask the chef to temper the heat if you wanted. I loved the broth of the stew but the beef was very stringy and tough. I really liked the spicy radish. The Korean ladies next to me ordered the cooked at your table intestines. I’ll pass on that. The waiter was very nice and efficient. I’ll come back here to try the barbque. Give it a try for something different. They have stainless steal chop sticks. But I asked for a fork and spoon.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

So I've been twice and loved it both times. The meat is divine. I would do the plates if you can and try all the different variations of food. Wine and beer good too. Service great. They cook your meat (and a HUGE clove of garlic- super delicious) at the table and the BBQs have little extractor fans underneath the table so you don't end up smelling like you have been at a BBQ. The cake shop adjoined is awesome too, if you have space after the meal...

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had heard that this was an upscale Korean steak house, and we thought we knew what that meant. It was so much more. The main dishes are cooked at your table to your specifications. All the proteins are prime quality, including the Wagyu/Kobe strip.
The prices look to be high. However, the family style dishes easily feed 4 or 5. The sides are Korean as are the sauces and marinades. Their website does not give you the whole picture. The desserts are phenomenal-- thank you, Chef Tina. The service was impeccable. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

A new addition to Johns Creek in a place that has seemed to struggle, but no more. Hopefully people will find Ari Steakhouse as entertaining and delicious as we did. The food follows the Korean theme however you don't have to cook it yourself. The wine list limited but the atmosphere is great! Don't forget to stop in The Cake Shop is AMAZING, with desserts that are to die for and unbelievable croissants!!

Tyler, one of the managers, was amazing and really made our experience!