Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$247
US$178
US$142
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$164
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$217
US$169
US$149
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$86
Cancelon
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$142
US$123
Priceline
2,968 results
All reviewssundial restaurantsun dial restaurantheavenly bedfloor to ceiling windowsferris wheeltop floorcentennial parkvalet parkingroom servicegeorgia aquariumconvention centerself parkbusiness tripenjoyed my stayworld of coca colastarbucksdowntown
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My 17 year-old daughter and I stayed here to pamper ourselves for 2 nights. I have no complaints but for $250/night I just expected better. It’s beautiful on the outside with standard downtown business hotel decor on the inside. Our room was nice, simple, and small on the 31st floor and the “round” hotel concept was cool. The walls were on the thinner side but I had no trouble sleeping because Westin has their nice bedding which is always lovely. We never made it to the pool which made us sad (it was one of the reasons we stayed here) but it was cold and that’s the way March goes. They do not have a spa but we went 2 blocks over to the Marriott for massages so it was very convenient. We had breakfast and dinner in the room both of which were very good. The staff was friendly. The shower was fantastic but, and I know this sounds petty, the toilet paper was single ply. For the money, I would like a little more ”cushion.” If I found a good deal, I would stay here again. It is right in the center of downtown convenient to everything.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I arrived at the hotel and got checked in pretty quickly. My room requests were met so I was very happy about that... the view from the 40th floor is beautiful!! My room was dusty and could have been cleaner. The staff made up for that and I was appreciative. They are very concerned about making sure my stay was a good one. I will come back. The pool was great!!

Room Tip: get a high one
Reviewed 3 April 2018

when me an my wife first got there we noticed a hole in the wall above our bed our room then we got moved to another room the room next to ours was smoking weed it was my bday an I didn't wish to smell weed ....The room was clean an the view was excellent that was the best part of my stay was the view..

1  Thank onlinejermaine
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear onlinejermaine,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel for your birthday celebrations. We hope you can accept our apologies for the inconvenience of relocating and the unpleasant smell you and your wife experienced. Please know we always welcome you to contact our front desk at anytime for any problems or concerns you have that will make your stay more comfortable, we are always here to help. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again so that we can provide you with the exceptional stay which you should have experienced during this visit. Thanks again and safe travels.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The room was very comfortable and had a great view. The lobby was spacious and had a Starbucks which was always full but it was good to have at the premises. It was also centrally located with lots of restaurants in the area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear mmdz08,

Thank you for sharing about your stay at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta. We are delighted to know you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed all the aspects of our hotel. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my second time staying at this hotel. I have loved the experience and the staff is so nice. I was there over Easter both years for a tournament, and almost each staff member I passed by, smiled and said, “Happy Easter.” I loved it!

Dear cart011603,

Thank you for choosing the Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta for your stay once again. It is a pleasure to know you had an excellent stay with us yet again and loved the service provided by our amazing staff. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to stay with us again the next time you visit our area.