US$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$118
US$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$177
US$159
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$119
US$189
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$105
US$109
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$242
US$249
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$357/night.

1,192 results
All reviewslenox square mallthe concierge loungemarta stationcorner roomcar servicedirectly across the streetmile radiusself parkinglobby barvery nice hotelbusiness hotelwater pressureluxury hotelhigh floorfitness centerindoor poolthe room was nice
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The service is number one...everyone that worked for marriott was smooth and calm no matter what the request was....i will return and i will make sure my friends visit the JW i the near future as well THANKS!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear rong1906,

Thank you for sharing the review about your stay at JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead. We appreciate the kind remarks and are glad you could discover the timeless elegance of our hotel, located in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant business, shopping and entertainment district. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Eb Mbye
Director of Operations

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Stayed at JW Marriot previously a couple times and now Easter Weekend 2018 and the consistent superlative service is ever present! From check-in with Asa to the Nox Creek Restaurant very capably managed to deliver superlative service by Terry Ann to the Valets to all other staff the experience was excellent. Terry Ann's taff in Nox Creek, particularly Aida and Sansusi super serve the guests and always with a warm smile. The workout facility is very good and so is the location adjacent to the Lenox Square Mall. Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Ebrahima M, Director of Operations. at JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Jim E - we pride ourselves on our outstanding service levels and appreciate your post to share your experience. I'll be certain to share your nice comments with our team. Please visit again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I recently stayed here for 5 nights for a business trip. There are plenty of hotel options in the area but I chose this one thinking it would be on par with other JW's around the world. Boy, was I wrong.

My overall experience here was a nightmare. Being a Gold rewards member, I requested a king room if available. Upon check-in I was told there were no king rooms available for the duration of my stay. Disappointed, I went up to my 2 double room on the 20th floor. Immediately it was noticeable that this place is in need of a renovation.

After a 5 hour flight from the West Coast, I was wide awake as the night was coming to an end. So I decide to go to do a heavy workout to tire myself out. The gym was probably the best part of the hotel. Everything you would expect at a regular gym minus barbells. After a long workout I decide to take the elevator up to the 25th floor concierge lounge, only to find that it was closed (granted it was 11pm). I quickly turned around and got into the elevator to return to my room on the 20th floor. This is where things turned for the worse.

The elevator came to a STUTTERING HALT somewhere between the 22nd and 23rd floor. After a couple deep breaths, I pressed the alarm to alert whoever may be around. THE ALARM DIDN'T WORK. I pressed the call button and got a hold of someone in operations. I explained that I was stuck on the 22nd floor, they responded by saying they were gonna come take a look at it. No estimate of time, and no sense of urgency.

After 20 minutes in the elevator and the onset of a panic attack, someone came to the door. "Sir, we can't open the door. We need to call the fire department," are not the words anyone with generalized anxiety disorder wants to hear dangling 22 stories in a metal box. I was then told it would be 45 MINUTES UNTIL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT COULD GET THERE. At this point my panic went to rage. I was stuck in a hot elevator with no food after a strenuous workout and had to be in an executive meeting the next morning.

Finally after OVER AN HOUR OF BEING STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR, the fire department pried open the doors and I was freed. The manager that night was at the elevator and asked if there was anything they could do to help. I asked if they had a better room for me to sleep in.

ALL OF THE SUDDEN A KING ROOM IS AVAILABLE FOR MY STAY. (Thank you JW Marriott for showing your appreciation of my loyalty to your faulty elevators). I was ushered to my king room on the 6th floor where I told the manager to please let me go to bed and requested to speak to the GM in the morning. That night manager called me again to make sure everything was ok with the room and confirmed that the GM would call me at 9:30am the next morning.

The next morning comes around and I wait in my room for a call from the GM. At 9:40am I went down to the front desk since I was going to be late for my meeting. I told the front desk the GM did not call, where they told me "He's in California on a business trip". Furious, I start walking to my car where I am chased down by the head of operations. I told him I did not have time to talk as I was late for work and to have the GM call me that day. "Ok, I will have him call," he says.

I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE GM. Once I returned to the hotel, the head of operations and I sat down to talk. I requested a room that fit my preferences on my profile (king, high floor, away from elevator). I was taken to another king room on the 22nd floor, however this was smaller than the one I was already in. Finally I settled with a corner king room on the 24th floor. The room was decent but there were multiple areas needing repair (i.e. water damage around the windows, plaster missing on wall corners, grout needing repair in the bathroom).

IN SUMMARY, this JW left such a horrible impression on me. Save yourself some money and frustration and stay at the Marriott across the street or any of the other hotels in the area. (P.S. Thomas Boyer, I'm still expecting a phone call and an explanation for your neglect as GM)

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Tim A
TeamMarriott, Manager at JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello Tim,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further.

Eb Mbye
Director of Operations

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I stayed here for a conference and the staff was so nice. They greeted me upon arrival as if I was an old friend. (It was my first time there) The room was clean and the bonus was a soaking tub! Easy access to a very nice mall. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017

Mary - thank you for your recommendation. I am glad you had a warm and genuine arrival experience and enjoyed your room amenities and access to the mall! Hope you are able to return again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Location is great! Linked up to Lenox Mall, also walking distance from Katana and Houston’s.

Hotel is clean, organized, great signage. Rooms are spacious, hallways had a really great powdery fresh scent, not sure if carpets were just cleaned but very nice.

Hotel staff, top notch! Asa and Christian at check-in, thank you. Both are outstanding at your jobs.

Valet team on Sunday 3/25 Arrival, Great conversationalist and personality!

Felix, thank you for your warm welcoming to my family and friends. My son asked about you each day.

Breakfast in the restaurant each day was delicious and the service was fantastic!

Cassandra, thank you for taking such great care of us at checkout Tuesday. Greatly appreciate your expertise and patience.

Thank you for adding memories to our family trip!

Penabad’s

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Ann P

Ann P - so delighted that we were able to add nice memories for your family trip. I will be sure to share you nice comments to our staff whom you have acknowledged. Thank you for sharing. I hope you can return for another family trip soon.