Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsevening receptionruth chrisgreat locationcollege football hall of famevalet parkingpark viewgeorgia aquariumcivil rights museumcomplimentary breakfastchildren's museumwithin walking distanceferris wheelcoca cola museumfamily reunionmade to order omeletsphilips arenaolympic park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You can’t beat the location. Right across the street from the college football hall of fame and only a five minute walk to the other attractions such as the Aquarium, Civil Rights Museum, and World of Coke. The breakfast was good but afternoon appetizers of dips, hummus and pita chips/veggies was not too good. I’d recommend it if you are visiting the downtown area.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
frankphair, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear dmyla,

Thank you so much for spending time with us and posting a review about your experience. I am glad you commented on our location because it is truly the perfect location especially if you are visiting all of the Attractions Atlanta has to offer. Thank you for your comments regarding the afternoon snacks. I will be sure to speak to our Chef about this. Thanks again for staying with us and please hurry back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. The location at Olympic park is outstanding. The hotel has been recently remodeled and was clean and comfortable, nothing spectacular, just what I would expect from an Embassy.

Parking is $40 a night valet in a gravel lot! We were here to visit the aquarium, so we parked there for $12 a night instead. It's a short 2 block walk to the hotel.

We did have a housekeeping issue our 2nd day, the room had been cleaned however we had no towels or coffee and cups replenished. I called the front desk and they were brought up.

The breakfast is standard Embassy Suites, very good and was served in the Ruth's Chris steakhouse. It does end promptly at 9am, would be nice if breakfast was available until 9:30-10am. The evening reception could be improved. The snacks were subpar, our first night it was hummus and tortilla chips. The next night it was guacamole and salsa with crackers. The was hilarious as they obviously got things mixed up. There was no cheese or meats like I'm used to at an Embassy Suites, very light snacks. On the plus side, the bartender both nights poured very nice and strong mixed drinks!

Overall this is an average Embassy Suites, room for some improvement, but the location is fantastic and it is a good value. We would return to this location.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
frankphair, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear bobby765,

Thank you so much for such a detailed review. Reviews like this help us understand our customers needs and lead to change. I will be sure to review your comments with my department heads so we can improve in these areas. Thanks again and please hurry back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel for a conference at Spelman in February. I'd stayed here two years before during the rehab. The process was unpleasant at the time, but the result upon return was worth it. Aesthetics are much improved, and the suite's comfort is as well. What's remained the same? The helpful folks who run the hotel. They made it even more of a pleasure to return.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Dear pikapika10,

Thank you for staying with us again and posting a review. I am glad you took note of the $9mm renovation we completed. We are very proud of the way it turned out and our guests continue to give us high marks. I wish I can take credit for the design but I cant. I appreciate you commented on the staff. We pride ourselves in customer experiences and I am so happy to hear we did not disappoint. Thanks again for staying with us and please hurry back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here with another couple , on a visit to downtown. This is a very nice hotel, and a great location. We were within walking distance to the places we visited. We did not like the $40 parking fee, but had no choice.. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank mikeyt62

Dear mikeyt62,

Thank you so much for posting a review. I am glad you experienced how walkable our downtown area is. It does help to be staying in a property that is right in the middle of everything. Thanks again for staying with us and please hurry back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stay was good. Suite has a good size fridge and a microwave, but every noise can be heard outside the hallways. Pool was shut down, but the hot tub was available. About 8 people can fit inside the small gym. Limited weights too

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear migueltrujillo1,

Thank you for staying with us and posting a review about your stay. I am glad you had a good stay and appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with my team. Thanks again and please hurry back.