Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

It was my first time being in the air and i was so afraid but our pilot made me feel so comfortable... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
quantiaj21
Tappahannock, Virginia
Amazing

The experience at atlanta helicopters was amazing. It guy who flew us was super friendly and it was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
edanilito98
Villa Rica, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Atlanta
from US$90.09
Atlanta CityPASS
131 Reviews
from US$83.77
from US$40.00
More Info
All reviews helicopter ride amazing experience entire ride great pilot smooth ride bucket list tour guide vance tower downtown video blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

atlanta helicopters are so nice and make your experience worth every penny!! definitely will be coming back, thanks for making our anniversary one we won’t forget

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 20 January 2021

I loved it. It was out of my comfort zone. The pilot was AMAZING. Would definitely recommend and go back myself.

Reviewed 12 January 2021

This was a gift for my wife and she absolutely loved it. I enjoyed being in the bird also.we will definitely do this again. You guys are awesome

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Been living in Atlanta my whole life and never did anything like this - it was so cool to see everything from this point of view! Reservations were easy and our pilot, Matt, was great! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 December 2020

My first time booking a helicopter tour. It was quick and easy. My husband and my two kids enjoyed Cody who was their pilot. Had everyone comfortable and very knowledgeable. He was just a joy to have because he entertained them the whole time. Definitely will be back so I can enjoy the ride for date night!

Date of experience: December 2020