“Urban Mall”

Add it.
Greenbriar Mall
Ranked #245 of 307 things to do in Atlanta
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I was looking for an Ashley Stewart store and they had one at this location. This is an urban mall and unless you are going there for a specific reason and or store (which are few) then I would see this being on your must visit list. It has a Macy's as an anchor store and a Footlocker but it was a mall that maybe at one time was in it's prime but it has gone down hill. There is security presence inside and out and I didn't feel threatened. If you like to shop alone I would recommend a daytime visit. But I loved the selection at AS and spend over 2 hours in there.

2  Thank KCdogmom7

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I'm not sure if I loved it or hated it, but it was interesting.

1) This isn't a mall you go to for Hermes, Lanvin, Chanel, but what you can find is some really inexpensive, fun and funky fashion that's new and hip. Definitely had a blast exploring and purchasing some items that are insanely fashion forward and fabulous.

There is a great hat store, where the owner carefully creates wonderful headpieces.

There is also an African Art Gallery. I wish they had a little more available, but was still an enjoyable find.

There are two men's stores that offer pieces that are both unusual and exceptional. One had a velvet smoking jacket to die for and the other an ostrich skin jacket that was as soft as butter.

Very small food court. Several national banks in the area, a planet fitness, and is close to the highway.

The area is a little sketchy, but both mall security and the police are present.

I had fun there, but then again, I'm an explorer and love finding fun and funky fashion.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Surprised they were open, Very conveniently located, would definitely shop there again lots of choices

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I've been noticing, less & less people shopping here over the years. They still have wonderful shops, but the atmosphere is different. You can still find good bargains and places to eat plus specialty shops and a late closing post office. I can only imagine around the holidays, it will pick up again, hopefully.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 August 2016

First stop was to the Chic-Fil-A for a sandwich and coffee. From there we walked the mall to Macy's. I grew up in the area, have shopped this mall many, many times. Greenbriar has lost many top tier retailers but the others that have taken their place have filled the void for the local community. Security has a high presence and I've never felt uncomfortable walking this mall.