“Great place”

Add it.
Greenbriar Mall
Ranked #201 of 248 things to do in Atlanta
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Surprised they were open, Very conveniently located, would definitely shop there again lots of choices

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I've been noticing, less & less people shopping here over the years. They still have wonderful shops, but the atmosphere is different. You can still find good bargains and places to eat plus specialty shops and a late closing post office. I can only imagine around the holidays, it will pick up again, hopefully.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

First stop was to the Chic-Fil-A for a sandwich and coffee. From there we walked the mall to Macy's. I grew up in the area, have shopped this mall many, many times. Greenbriar has lost many top tier retailers but the others that have taken their place have filled the void for the local community. Security has a high presence and I've never felt uncomfortable walking this mall.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

I honestly don't see how this mall has survived for over 50 years. The atmosphere of the mall is eerily dead due to all the vacant stores, and the limited selection of stores they do have is awful. Also, the area itself is very sketchy and isn't the safest place to be in. Trust me, I grew up right on Cascade Road less than 5 minutes away by car and this is not a hood you want to mess with. Just go to literally any other mall. Arbor Place, Cumberland, Lennox, Phipps, Mall of Georgia. These are all far superior malls and you will have a much better time. I'd honestly give this place 5 years, 10 at the most before it shuts down for good.

1  Thank Xavier H
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 May 2016

The mall isn't that big. I was actually a little leery of even going in when we pulled in the parking lot. However, we went against our better judgment and went in. We were in the mall for about 30 minutes and never felt safe, even with the ARMED guards. Stay away.