“Not worthy of our time or money!”
Review of Worthy Kitchen

Worthy Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Woodstock
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I and our daughter and son in law recently enjoyed a ski vacation at Killington and had a late dinner here . The menu, (farm to table comfort food) looked exciting. And I suppose I didn’t realize how cafeteria style it would truly turn out to be. The entire experience was not WORTHY of our time or money! Standing in line , drinks in hand, in a noisy crowded place was far from what we wanted to do after a day on the slopes! Not to mention we had to go get our food as well! Really laughable! The food was overpriced and just ok in terms of portion, presentation and taste . There were very few healthy protein options .The macaroni and cheese was far from comforting, rather dry and tasteless. The burgers were lackluster and accompanied by soggy and cold French fries. My poor family. Everyone was jealous of my dish because their dinners were so bad.
I had the small piece of swordfish, which I must admit was well prepared, but ala cart for 17$, REALLY, especially when there was absolutely no table service! A novel concept poorly executed, would never go back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate there on a Saturday night, luckily no wait. You order at a counter and the food was brought to you. The food was good, a little pricey for the portion size on the burgers. My husband's bun was soggy because it was put on top of the pickles, not a huge deal but need to pay attention. Overall the food was good and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This sort of restaurant did not exist in this area before Worthy Kitchen opened. It has remained faithful to its initial vision of a simple restaurant with many types of artisial beers and taste pub food. Many times, especially on sking weekend it is too busy and too noisy. Parking can be a problem when they are busy. There have been times when I had intended to eat here, but didn't due to the over crowding.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came here on a Saturday around 4 pm, and the place had a good amount of people but there was still seating for our group of 4. This is a unique type of place where you order at the bar, pickup your food at another counter, and there isn't a traditional wait staff. A line forms at the bar where you order at the register and then receive a buzzer while you wait for your food. Our group ordered the macaroni and cheese with broccoli, the house salad, the fried chicken, and the cinnamon donuts, with a few different drinks. Overall the vibe is laid back, with some attendants coming by to clear your food. The food itself was fantastic, and we really enjoyed our meals after a day of skiing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I visited here after a recommendation given us at our inn. The food is high quality and all food is sourced locally. We both had the Beef burgers and fries. We both feel this is one of the best tasting burgers we’ve ever had. Beef quality outstanding. Fries delicious also. We also shared garden which was very fresh and tasty. They offer big variety of local craft beers and wine. We ordered one glass red wine and one local beer. Both great. This is a casual atmosphere and serves lots of locals. I would definitely return. Good food fairly good price.