“Grand-nephew loved!!”

Vertical Rock Indoor Climbing Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

My sister and I took her grandson here on his request. We were visiting Fredericksburg and this was his only want! He had a wonderful time! The staff was outstanding! The trainer assigned to him couldn't have been more helpful!
If you have kids who like to climb and are in the area this place is super!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

this place is the best indoor climbing center in the area. the routes are changing regularly, the staff is friendly and it is never crowded. while its a little further away from my place, i would rather drive a little more and enjoy this great facility.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

I much prefer outdoor climbing, but it is a nice place to climb for an indoor gym. There are a lot of options and it has never been very crowded when I have been. Prices are pretty reasonable as well. The only issue I ever had was with staff belaying customers too close to a route I was already on, where I had to hang on and wait to get by/down from a climb. They should know better than that!

Reviewed 1 October 2014

My daughter was on a team at Vertical Rock. She had a blast. Lots of climbing paths. Big never crowded. Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Nursewithkids