“I would recommend this trip without reservation. The best choice!”

Sea Adventure Excursions
Ranked #7 of 18 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sea Adventure Excursions is a family owned boat tour operator based in Bugibba. Offering tour packages to the Maltese Islands, tailor-made private charters and group travel. We have a selection of tours which run all year round. For more details about our tours please see our brochure: https://goo.gl/x8dC5G or visit our website: http://www.seaadventureexcursions.com/ We care about our customers and work to provide the best Maltese vacation experience at the best price!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked the trip with John in the “Shop in” just outside our hotel-Db San Antonio. John is a lovely guy who will go all out to help.
The excursion was excellent value and well organised from start to finish.
A minibus picked us up across the road from the hotel and delivered us to the port where we boarded without doubt the best boat. It has a glass bottom so the kids (and adults) can view the sea-life. There is an inside area if you don’t want to be in the open air however upstairs is additional seating and loungers.
The tour guide is very knowledgeable and staff are attentive and want to ensure you are enjoying your trip.
The captain is a master....he went so close to the caves we were almost inside!
When we stopped at Comino island blue lagoon we watched as the crew fed the fish so that we had a good view.
This catamaran has 2 slides, 1 large and 1 small. We braved it and went with the large one which catapulted us into the crystal clear water. Cold but so worth it!
For just an additional €5pp We chose to do the additional bus tour or Gozo. Do it you won’t regret it!
Again a very knowledgeable tour guide takes you around the island. We stopped in Victoria for lunch which was lovely. The mini bus picked is up and took us back to the boat for 4.30ish.
On the way back we stopped to see the Crystal lagoon.....which is simply stunning
I can’t list the entire itinerary as there was so much to do.
A fun packed day not to be missed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,101)
All reviews
in 26 reviews
"great staff"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly reccommend this day trip to anyone! My family of 8 people consists of 2 little ones 2 teens and 4 adults and all of us had a great time. We did the boat trip yesterday to the blue lagoon Comino & Gozo and the whole set up was well organised, when we got to Gozo we were taken around the island via mini bus and were able to stop at different points including the capital Victoria which was beautiful. Not only this all of the staff were lovely and attentive, you can buy food and drink on the boat and there is two glass bottoms to the boat where you can view the the clear water and fish. The blue lagoon is beautiful it is a must see and the trip to Gozo is also. If you are interested we booked our trip through John at Shop In who is very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The day started off with being picked up at Bugibba port. We got on board and were told that, due to weather, we wouldn't be able to see the ship wreck, or go down the slides. We weren't really bothered.
The boat started and I decided that I wanted to look downstairs in the glass tank and see all the creatures beneath our feet. I did that and then went upstairs, WHILST THE BOAT WAS MOVING. My foot slipped and I fell down the stairs, scrapping my knee in the process. I then got supported up to the middle deck where the staff were really nice (I had only bruised my knee badly, no broken bones:)). We arrived at Comino (we didn't do Gozo) and I got a lot of support in getting off considering it was really windy and the boardwalk to get off was blowing everywhere.
Getting back on the boat later, I had all of the staff helping me again. When I sat down, the captains dad asked me how I was and gave me a free packet of crisps which he really didn't have to do.
Later on in the journey, the captain's dad asked me if I wanted to drive the boat, so obviously I said yes. The captain was really nice and I got to know him well too.

All in all the staff were really nice, but especially the captain, his dad and the man who threw the rope over the pole to make it stay (I don't know what it is called).

1  Thank Saskia C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In fairness we didn't follow the itinary but likely because it was good friday. The trip was awesome and had great photo opportunities.