“Good value for someone on a budget”
Review of I Due Sardi

I Due Sardi
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Rather cold indoors but staff was friendly and courteous. Pizza was good, and so was the sea food pasta. Would recommend if you're on holiday with the family, and on a budget, as it's very affordable

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I Due Sardi is located in a nice area, very typical old seaside village. It is set in a previous popular restaurant site with ample interiors, I am sure that it has not been redecorated in fact I found the name of the previous restaurant. It would be nice if someone else can spot this and post a photo. The place needs a re-design and a facelift. What bothered me most was a noisy old air conditioner and what amazed me was the use of outdoor gas heaters inside. The place is large and has a lot of potential but is crying for maintenance all over not to mention the rest rooms. The service was good and the female Italian waitresses gave the necessary attention to their clients. We went for pasta and pizza all of which were cooked to a good standard and quality and were well presented. Some dishes are not the standard pasta name and it is worth the try. 'Il cuoco' (chef) was great in conjuring up the dishes, however not all ingredient fit in the same quality standard. The wine list is nice and most prices are decent. I believe that a few years ago this could be classified as a good Sardinian (Italian) restaurant with reasonable prices. Today there are so many Italians setting up shop in the restaurant business that standard have gone up, I due Sardi should either go up one notch in quality or go down one notch in prices.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

amazing pasta, everything was perfect, staff professional, if u come in malta try this restaurant, i really enjoy my time here....many thanks

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Had a meal with friends just before Christmas. Some on street parking can be found, if you are lucky. Restaurant is located in front of Gillieru Harbour Hotel. It is accessible via a small flight of steps. Has good selection of pasta and pizza. One can also order 2 half portions of different pasta on one plate. Pasta was excellent as was the pizza. Reasonably priced. The place got busy and full after a while, so booking is recommended.
Staff were courteous and efficient despite the number of clients.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I must say that I had higher expectations for I Due Sardi. The ambiance of the restaurant needs to be improved as the place looks like we are back in the 80s. Regarding food, I took pasta (3 types of pasta in one plate).. the pasta was nice but it was served rather cold.

Overall it needs improvement.

1  Thank Alexia F