Open today: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Great Time!

Wife and I took our mother today. The customer service was incredible! Tanya at the Bar was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
edwardhS3002FK
Love it!

Rosie’s is a fun place! Pam at the bar is my favorite person to see there as she’s always so... read more

Reviewed 7 March 2021
lindamS8060SR

Recommended experiences in and around Richmond
from US$65.00
from US$37.95
from US$44.11
from US$16.58
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021

I have been several times and never come out ahead. I normally have pretty decent luck at all other casinos, but here, nope.

Date of experience: January 2021
ColonialDowns, Guest Relations Manager at Rosie's Gaming Emporium, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Thank you for your review, we are so sorry to hear you had a poor experience at Rosie's in Richmond. We have paid out over $100,000,000 in jackpots! We are wishing you good luck and hope you give us another chance.

Reviewed 14 October 2020

My husband and I visit the Richmond Rosie's quite often. Staff is always friendly and if we get food have never been disappointed. However, recently we have noticed a decreased chance of winning any amount to take away, but enough to enjoy some time out. It is discouraging though to see people at machines getting free spins over and over and over and you sit there and not hit a thing. But guess that's the luck of the draw. I recently told my husband, we need to go not expecting to win but to just enjoy a time out together. No expectation, then no disappointment.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 6 July 2020

I enjoy going to Rosies. Everyone is really helpful there. I missed my birthday so I asked the manager about it and she was so accommodating. You normally get something for your birthday and thanks to Covid I wasn’t able to at the time. Erika was wonderful and made sure I received my birthday play money. She is so kind and friendly. Pierre works the Door when You walk in and he always has a huge smile on his face :-) so happy Rosies is back open!

Date of experience: July 2020
ColonialDowns, Guest Relations Manager at Rosie's Gaming Emporium, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Thank you Wanda, happy belated birthday! We are happy to have you back and can't wait to share your message with our team.

Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

I attend Rosie’s on Friday February 28th. I order the most delicious cheese burger with fries. Just thinking about is making me crave another one now. But there was also the very delightful woman working that night. Her name was Mary she was vary caring about the dining area be clean and was very polite in make guests feel like they were at home. Thank you Mart.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank angelnokonishipp
ColonialDowns, Guest Relations Manager at Rosie's Gaming Emporium, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Thank you so much, we are so glad you enjoyed R'Burger and fries! We can't wait to share your feedback with Mary and our Rosie's Kitchen team.

Reviewed 27 February 2020

I have been several times. I have seen certain bartenders, one in particular either flat out ignore certain types of guests or curse them out for not tipping. Her Name was Eva. I saw one supervisor Lisa snatch a drink out of a customers hand and when confronted in a calm way she started screaming for security. She is extremely rude to certain types of guests also. On the other hand Bartender Kaitlen is an AMAZING bartender. She k ow her drinks, is great with guests and always has a smile. Two other supervisors Jessica and Josh are always kind and helpful to guests no matter what the situation is.

Date of experience: February 2020