“Delightful breakfast in the middle of the day”
Review of Metro Diner

Metro Diner
Ranked #128 of 1,719 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I enjoyed a bacon, scrambled egg and cheese sandwich on a croissant. It was delicious! My only complaint is that I ordered a sausage, egg, and chees sandwich. After I was finished my meal they offered to remake the item which was a bit too late for me.

The orange juice was also fresh and quite good.

The waitress was delightful but not very attentive and this was not right as the place did not seem too busy.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Good food and service. Be sure to beat the church crowd on Sunday. Still service will get you in quick with large portions to feed you well.

Come at least once a month on weekends and have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Stopped at what used to be Capri Jewelers and is now Metro Diner! Busy but only waited about 5 min. Fast service with wonderful server and good solid food. Very noisy so great place for families. Reasonably priced, good quality, better than the diamonds sold there years ago.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit last Sunday for breakfast.

The staff was very friendly, the portions were large, and the was plenty of variety on the menu.

Unfortunately I forgot to take pics of the food because all 5 of us really enjoyed the meal.

Anyway one of the better diners I’ve been to in Richmond.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

My girlfriends & myself got together for lunch. We only had to wait about 15 minutes to be seated. Everyone was friendly & we had very good service. I got the Chicken Salad Salad. It was ok but the chicken salad really had no flavor at all. It was supposed to have red grapes, cranberries, pecans & celery in it. I had one half of a grape, no cranberries, no celery, & very few pecans. It had big chunks of chicken that needed to be cut up. I was definitely not impressed with this & I would never recommend it or get it again. All the other food looked delicious. If and when I go here again I will definitely try something else.