Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews good size city centre nice breakfast comfortable bed metro milan duomo
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

I didn't even get to the hotel!!
I had a trip planned to go to the F1 Italian Grand Prix this weekend. The airline I would have used to fly from Canada isn't flying to Europe because of COVID-19. They gave me credit. EasyJet flew, but I wasn't on the flight. They're giving me a refund. The F1 race I was going to see, no spectators were allowed, but I'm getting a refund. I called the hotel, they gave me nothing. Eventually they offered a voucher for a stay during next year's race, but the offer was only made for 2 days, so when I said yes, I'll take the voucher, they said it's too late, so I get nothing, from the 630 Euros I paid for the room. Needless to say, if I ever decide to go to Italy, I will stay as far from that place as I can!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Jamie F
Reviewed 24 December 2019

I stayed in here for 2 nights. The positive things are that it was clean, spacious, warm, had a safe in the room, hard but comfortable bed. The negative side is that the hotel is outdated, the safe in the room is not safe to use (in their own words), room gets overheated at night and makes you sweat, breakfast is too basic, no choice. The location is too far from the city centre, 10 stops (1 change) by metro to Central Railway Station, 13 stops to Duomo, where the beautiful Cathedral is.
Would not stay again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank BritaLondon
Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

Hotel is good...location a bit far ffrom down town...but great if ur planning to rent a car..breakfast is ok.not much variety,staff are nice..they have a free parking which is great in italy...train staion is 1 min walk away

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank waleedahhadidi
Reviewed 17 October 2019

To start the bed was cozy and big. I also liked the bathroom.
My boyfriend and I stayed for one night. One and a half hour after we left I noticed that I didn't have my watch with me. We called to the front desk to check if someone found my watch. They informed us that our room has been cleaned and nobody found it. Even though they said that nobody found my watch, we decided to drive back. We went back to the hotel to ask if we could search the room ourselves, but the lady at the desk gave me back my watch.

If we didn't go back to the hotel. I would have lost my watch.

Tip: Please call the owner back if they lost something in the room after the hotel personnel has found the lost item.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank angelita9nine
Reviewed 9 October 2019

I have been to this place when my friend’s daughter had her 18th.
I was expecting a 4star hotel well cleaned and cured but I was wrong.
When I used the toilet behind the reception area at our arrival early 12 noon, the comfort room was nasty.. wet all over. I can’t even put my bag somewhere. The WC was yellowish but half litter of candeggina will surely work to whitened it.
I hope they could take attention at this and make better look of their service area.

Date of stay: June 2019