“Good food and good service”

Sally's Smokin Butt BBQ
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Fort Payne
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very good brisket . The lady working the desk at the Alabama Fan Club/ Museum recommended this place.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I stopped here with a colleague while in town for business, and had a wonderful lunch. I had the brisket which was so tender it practically fell apart, and their BBQ sauce was homemade and delightful as wel!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Found this place online while traveling from TN to FL. Stopped in for lunch, place was empty. Ordered the two meat combo (Pork and Brisket) with tots and spicy slaw. Slaw was delicious!
Brisket consisted of four small slices of pure fat with no visible meat attached. I took it back to front desk and asked for some brisket meat (apparently you have to request meat or you will be given lipids). I was chastised by the server who said that all brisket has fat on it. Of this I am aware, having worked at two famous bbq places. Sadly, not all fat has brisket attached, as was the case at Sally’s today. Pork was okay, very small serving (maybe a quarter of a cup). Tots tasted like they were fried in last years’ oil (inedible). The barbecue sauces were very good. Still, I will NEVER return and hope that you have a better experience.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Our group had some of everything. Portions were good for price. Food was tasty. Chicken was hit or miss being dry. One brisket was fatty, one fabulous. I’d go with ribs or pork. Pudding!

1  Thank Sam36527
Reviewed 21 December 2017

The BBQ is really good, but I love their smoked chicken. I am more of a chicken eater and have tried it in almost every restaurant I've been. Their's is the BEST!!!! Also the sides are very good and homemade desserts.