“Good Simple Food”

Ranked #141 of 499 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I like to take my grandsons to this cozy restaurant for breakfast. They are prepared for kids, and the menu has kid offerings. The food is good, it’s served in good time, and the meals are moderately priced. Extra plates to share are no problem.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Got fish and chips to go for motel room since husband sick and I didn't want to eat out by myself. Close to Baymont motel. Food was very good.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick breakfast and were not disappointed. Fast and friendly service while reasonably priced. Small little place located right off of the interstate just south of Springfield. Next time our journeys take us by here we will stop in again

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Interior and exterior look rather run down. Very small and literally no guests but it was close to the hotel and we were hungry after traveling all day. Typical diner menu except but somewhat limited. Not at all impressed with the meal and I only ordered fish and chips. How can you go wrong with that choice? Although prices were reasonable, I would not stop here again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Six of us adults decided to come here for lunch before heading to the fairgrounds to stand in line for the Luke Bryan farm tour. We waited over 45 minutes for our meals, then 4 out of the 6 were not correct. Waitress blamed it on cooks, but she was just as much at fault! No need to go into details, but would never go back. Also I realize this is an icon type of place, but I really think a little updating is needed! I think the furnishings are the originals and need some cleaning!