Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$101
PricelineUS$101
WyndhamUS$101
FindHotelUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
Lol.travelUS$123
All reviews beautiful atrium breakfast buffet doubletree kitchenette gm interstate nebraska
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

The AC did not work. It should have been a red flag when another customer had came down and asked for a fan and was told there was none. We than had to wait about 5 minutes before being able to check in. The security officer was nice.

1  Thank cramir717707
Paul C, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback from your stay. We are currently working through our AC issues at this time.

Reviewed 3 May 2021

I was staying at the aksarben suites while waiting for my house to be ready in texas. It was a great trip except for the deposit needing to be paid wach day I extended my stay. This issue caused me to leasve the hotel at the beginning of a busy weeekend in omaha Nebraska which had almost no room left available for said weekend and virtually left mw wit jb out a llace dor that night.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul C, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to give us some crucial feedback from your recent stay. We have passed on your comments to our Executive Team at this time. We hope that your new home is exactly the way you want it and wish you and yours the best. Safe travels and thankyou again for staying at Aksarben Suites.

Reviewed 28 April 2021

This is a very awesome hotel. The layout is extroadinary and the rooms are cool. I would def recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Omaha. The room we were in needed a little TLC...freezer was froze over, microwave was dirty, found popcorn on the floor...however, the bed was very comfortable, it was quiet, and we really enjoyed staying here.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul C, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel!! Your comments are greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon! We will make sure to share remarks with the entire staff. We also apologize for any room condition errors on our part that Housekeeping had miss and will look into some continued training modules with them.

Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

If I could give this hotel a zero star I would! It was absolutely disgusting! The hotel was filthy. We had to change rooms because the non smoking room was smoked filled and had ashes all over. The second room the floor was disgusting crumbs, cereal, and food on the floor. Boogers, literal boogers on the wall. The ceiling in the bathroom was caving in from water damage. My family were the only ones wearing masks, even though they were “required” not even the staff were wearing them. The door was broken. The pool advertised was drained and emptied. We left at 6:30am to get out of this trash hole. When I called Expedia to complain the hotel “manager” said we checked out late. When Expedia tried contacting them NUMEROUS times for a refund they stopped answering the phone.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank J9927VNjessicaf
Paul C, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to give us some crucial feedback from your stay. We will address these concerns with our Housekeeping Department and also with the Front Desk Manager. Again thank you for this feedback and we apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

I had stayed in this hotel a few times in the past, when it was an embassy suites and a doubletree, but it is now officially a dump. Where to start...
1) water all over the bathroom floor from leaking toilet. Contacted the front desk and was told there were no other rooms (in town either) and there was no maintenance on duty. I got my tools out of my truck and fixed the toilet and cleaned up the water myself.
2) nonsmoking room had ashes in bathroom and on nightstand.
3) Did I mention dirty? besides the ashes there were hairs in the bathroom along with something splattered on the wall in bathroom.
4) What looked to be several blood stains on comforter.
5) Elevators that had me reviewing my life insurance
6) Enter parking lot at your own risk

DO NOT STAY HERE

1  Thank Extraordinary210652

We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback from your stay. We will have our Executive Housekeeper review your comments and address accordingly.