Sheraton Omaha Hotel
US$156
US$145
US$97
US$71
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$92
BestWestern.com
New Victorian Inn & Suites(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$71
Travelocity
All reviewsclub levelfront deskstarbucks coffeenice hotelwould stay againup to datecomfortable bedsroad tripking roomnight's sleepthe room was niceoatmealstaff was very friendlyslippersloungegpsbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is your average hotel. I could tell it wasn’t going to be sold out on this particular Tuesday but no upgrades. Pretty clean and almost too quiet. Water pressure wasn’t great either. There is a bar within walking distance that had good beers on tap and decent food. I might come back to this hotel depending on other options available in Omaha. There is only one other SPG in Omaha.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was weirdly quiet, only 6 or 7 cars in the parking lot at a time. However, it was very modern and clean for the most part. Good area, nice size of the rooms, also. No complaints, we would stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
sbishop2017, General Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi BATMAN_ROBIN13,

Thank you for providing feedback for the Sheraton Omaha Hotel. We are always happy to hear from valued guests like YOU. We will be sharing your thoughts with our team as we are continually looking for ways to improve our products and services. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when your travels bring you back to the Omaha area.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel at least 5 times in the past few years. The front desk staff has always been friendly, which is important to me. The furnishings are a bit outdated, but it is a decent value considering the generous SPG points awarded.

Last June my hotel room was burglarized during my stay. Officially, almost $1,000 in property was stolen, but I have spent far more to replace what was lost. I have never asked for reimbursement for more than what was included on the police report. The police investigated the night of the burglary and determined that the hotel room door was malfunctioning. The management at the hotel told me they did an investigation well, but would not give the the results of the investigation.

After dozens of attempts to get this resolved I still have not heard one word back on my insurance claim. Be careful about staying here. They do not take security seriously. If you have any type of significant issue, expect to spend dozens of hours of your time and to not get any satisfaction. If you do decide to take your chances here, double check to make sure you room is secure. Do not accept rooms down at the end of hallways. Pack your clothes and belongings and take them with you each day, do not leave them behind in your room.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike G
sbishop2017, General Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Hi Mike,

Thank you for providing feedback for the Sheraton Omaha Hotel. We were very disappointed to hear your feedback from your hotel stay last June. We take security very seriously at our property and apologize sincerely for making you feel like we do not. We are also very sorry to hear that the previous ownership of this hotel did not follow up and take care of your claim. We hope to have the opportunity to be your host again in the future when your travels bring you back to the Omaha market.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

The location of this hotel does not suit everyone however it works well for me. The hotel is a bit older but the lobby decor is great. Rooms are clean and well maintained for their age. I am a Platinum w SPG and Marriott. I spend a lot of time in hotels and this hotel has staffing issues. Front desk staff was marginal at best. F & B staff were completely overwhelmed, and largely untrained. Sat at the bar to have dinner to be told by the lady to my left and the man to my right that if I was going to order dinner I better make that drink a double. I laughed with them curiously. Then as I discussed what to order for dinner with the bartender I figured it out. The man to my left ordered a ribeye that he said was cooked perfectly but was horrible (so much for Omaha Beef). They were out of the chicken and pork entrée. Settled on calamari and a burger. Had to flag down the bartender every time I wanted something and she barely knew how to be a bartender. Just as my dinner was served a fire alarm sounded and we all had to go outside. We stood their for a while and they said we could go back in. Curiously the fire department never showed up. I have experienced fire alarms at other hotels, even other Sheraton's and the Fire Department usually swarms the place. All in all the sleeping rooms are OK but that about it. If it were not for the SPG points promo I would not stay here.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
sbishop2017, General Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear jasman79,

Thank you for providing feedback for the Sheraton Omaha Hotel. We are deeply sorry for your overall experience on your last stay. We are currently working through a new menu for the restaurant and know it will be a pleasant surprise for our valued guests like you. Our goal is always to exceed your expectations and unfortunately we fell below our high standards. We hope to have the opportunity to provide service to you in the future to show you the changes that we are currently making as a team.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

I have been to this hotel several times throughout the years and this year's visit was great too. We were enthusiastically greeted at check in and swiftly received our room keys. The room was very clean and spacious. The only down side to the visit was that they no long have a hot tub. Because I had visited in the past and enjoyed the pool atmosphere it was very disappointing to me. I did look on the web site and it has been removed from the list of amenities. I just didn't think to do it because I have been here several times.

Excellent guest services team!

Room Tip: NO hot tub.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
sbishop2017, General Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Ms. VicVacation,

Thank you for the feedback it is nice to hear that you are a loyal guests and we have met your expectations. I am sorry to hear that the hot tub is gone also although there is the 8ft pool that I hope you will still enjoy. I look forward to seeing you in the future, so we can continue to meet or exceed your expectation's .

Thank you again for your loyality to Sheraton Omaha.