Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Don’t waste your money. It’s disgusting. Rooms are nasty. Blood stain on carpet. People sleeping in the hallways. Pool area over crowded and not being monitored. People screaming in rooms non stop. Beware.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Hotel is disgusting don't waste your money here. The Waterpark was ok to many people. No one wore masks in the hotel. Room looked nothing like what was pictured when making reservations. Will never stay in another RAMADA

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2021

We found this hotel and were excited to have the 7 kids between our 3 families get to play and enjoy a trip for a birthday. We arrived and it took 2 of our rooms 45+ minutes to get in. Once we did get in, we found that a lock was broken when the 2 year old escaped what was supposed to be a locked door. After finding footprints and handprints on the wall we decided to explore and found a filthy pool. Police were in and out all night due to domestic violence issues, as well as a kid going into anaphylaxis thanks to frequent violations of the no pet policy. As I walked the literal quarter mile it takes to get back to the front desk for bedding for my kids (3 hours after I was promised bedding for my children) I found other areas that just desperately need attention. This place is terrible.

That being said, the front desk guys, especially Randy were great and are doing the best they can, this is a core management issue. Promote Randy and dump whoever is making the calls.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Upon attempting to check in to our rooms, we were told they weren't ready. After several attempts and hours later ( it was around 8pm at night before they had rooms ready for us) we finally got rooms, just not what we reserved. We were told that we wouldn't be getting a discount even though we had been waiting several hours past when they were supposed to be ready. My family had 2 separate rooms, I had requested 2 rooms that connected. Once getting to our rooms we had to go back to the front desk to try and get towels, to which we were told that they currently did not have any available and said they would bring some up when they got some. We never did get them. One room was not cleaned, only had clean sheets on the bed.
The amount of screaming and yelling going on through out the night in the hall ways was ridiculous. People beating on walls, doors etc.. It was not a family friendly nor a safe environment. As soon as morning came, I couldn't get my kids out of there fast enough.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Definitely the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed at or seen. Everything was nasty. Awful serice. Very unsafe for children. During the night of our stay was a Swingfling on the 3rd floor. Old creepy guys chasing children. VERY UNSAFE for and young people.

Trip type: Traveled with friends