US$144
US$303
US$229
Official Site
  • Pool
Alaskan European Bed & Breakfast(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$118
TripAdvisor
All reviewstypical courtyardanchorage airportfront desk staffnext morningrental caran early flightcheck in was easyfree shuttleclean hotelup to dateindoor poolalaska vacationonly stayed one nightshuttle servicenight's sleepshort staylobby
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were very well taken care of by this hotel. We arrived in Anchorage on the Winter Train at 8:00 p.m. very tired and disappointed to find no taxis at the train depot and snow falling. We called the hotel and magically three minutes later a taxi drove up and took us and only us, zooming through the night to our hotel. We were able to check in swiftly and go to our room, where the best bed of our trip awaited us. The room wasn't large--if we were there for longer we'd have wanted more room--but it fit our needs for an early airport call. We will always stay here when we fly in or out of Anchorage!

Room Tip: We always ask for a top floor to assure we have a quiet sleep, but this hotel is soundly built and probably all floors are quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Jan M,

What an amazing review! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with TripAdvisor members and look forward to being at your service again soon (even moreso that the snow is melting now!)

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here twice for long business stays. I like the hotel, it is clean and comfortable. Every staff member I have come across is friendly and smiling without exception. The Bistro has good food, which is helpful as there aren't a lot of restaurants within walking distance in the winter. I look forward to my next stay.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear BrunoSeattle,

Thank you for such a great review and kind feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as the food in the Bistro. We look forward to being at your service again soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I stayed there in my last trip to Anchorage on March 2 after a business trip to Japan. The treatment I get from the girls at the front desk was a show of poor social skills on their side, just because I dare to ask about my benefits as a Marriott Rewards Gold member. It is an excellent hotel conveniently located near the airport, but with employees, with a bad attitude, they are not on the right path

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Johanna S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Mr. Luis,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Johanna and I am the
with the Courtyard Anchorage Airport. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize. We value your membership with us and I'm sorry to hear that you felt it was not appreciated like it should be. The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Stayed here a few times, after or before flights out of Anchorage. They are very flexible about odd coming/going times, and they were kind enough to store some of my luggage when I flew out to a remote place in Alaska. I wish this was the brand of Marriott that served free breakfast, though, their breakfast prices seem a little high, and there's nowhere convenient to walk to for an alternative.

Room Tip: They have a nice Alaska Resident rate, at least in the winter.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Hi kayjayjay,

We are very excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to take care of you during those late (or early) hours due to flights. Next time you stay with us, I'd highly recommend visiting Gwennie's for breakfast which is up the road about a mile from our hotel. They have some of the best reindeer sausage in town!

We hope to be at your service again soon.

Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We arrived early to check in and the front desk and housekeeping staff worked quickly to allow us to check into our room. We had a very early morning flight the next day and wanted something close to the airport with shuttle service. The hotel had a wonderful lobby with a fireplace, as well as a small lounge and a bistro. We used both as we didn't want to get back out in the cold on foot to get something to eat. The food we had was good as well as the wine we had in the lounge. The staff we encountered were very friendly. The airport shuttle was right on schedule the next morning. Our room was very nice as well.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Ashley G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Hello SoonerinArizona,

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport. We strive to provide a memorable experience for guests and I am thrilled to hear that we met that goal for you. We hope to see you again soon!