US$339
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$139
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfancy mooselake viewfloat planes take off and landclose to the airportstuffed animalsseaplane basehalibutminutes from the airportcomfortable bedsshuttle servicefree shuttleair conditionerhotel restaurantcommon areaslong flighttrain depotconvenient location
Reviewed 7 December 2016

The Lake Front hotel is amazing. I have stayed several times and the staff is always professional, efficient and welcoming. Leanne Sommer ensures that the booking process exceeds expectations and is a joy to work with. Bethany at the front desk checks you in quickly and with a smile. She helped me with any request I had and always makes me feel like a VIP! Jessica cleaned my room and left me pleasant notes daily. My room was spotless and welcoming. On my most recent stay, I had the pleasure of staying in one of the suites with a fireplace, dinning area and enormous shower. This is very likely the largest and most well provisioned room that I have ever stayed in. I strongly encourage anyone traveling through Anchorage to give this place a try! The restaurant and bar is amazing as well and the view of the float planes is outstanding. I can't say enough good things about this location! I don't like to be away from my family, but staying in a place that cares about it's customers and provides such a welcoming environment makes it so much easier! Great job to all of the smiling team here at the Lake Side!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite. It really is worth it at this location.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
AveryJuliet, Public Relations Manager at The Lakefront Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thank you for the great feedback on your stay! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time at The Lakefront and appreciate you sharing your experience. Leann, Bethany and Jessica are outstanding employee's and we are so lucky to have them as part of our Lakefront family. We hope you to see you again!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

This was a very enjoyable vacation. Hotel Staff was friendly and helpful. The shuttle driver Marcus Robinson was very personable and when I tried to help with my luggage he insisted that I wait inside where it was warm while he grabbed my things. I appreciated his eagerness to help and very friendly nature. In my experience most shuttle drivers keep to themselves he was a nice change. My room was also very nice and relaxing. I will be recommending this hotel to friends and family

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family

Thank you for the great feedback on your stay! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time at The Lakefront and appreciate you sharing your experience. Marcus is a wonderful employee and we are lucky to have him as our shuttle driver. We hope you to see you again!

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

The shuttle was prompt and courteous, check in was seamless, the lobby is open and not over-decorated, and there are amenities on the property to accommodate a longer stay.
My room was spacious with very tasteful and upscale fixtures and decoration. I felt relaxed, and not like I was in just another generic hotel room. I look forward to staying here again.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business

Thank you for the great feedback on your stay! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time at The Lakefront and appreciate you sharing your experience. June 2015 we finished a massive remodel and are very proud of our comfortable and spacious rooms. We hope you to see you again!

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We made a last minute trip to Anchorage over Thanksgiving. While driving down I found this hotel online having a Pre-Black Friday sale. When I called to make a reservation they told me they couldn't offer the deal over the phone. I went back to the website and confirmed my reservation but there were several prompts... long story short, it booked me for a different night. Several phone calls and hold times later I was able to book. They could have spared me 45 minutes and just booked me when I called.
The hotel itself is nice and comfortable. The front desk was friendly and helpful and our server at the restaurant was hands down the best server we have ever had... esp for it being thanksgiving day!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great feedback on your stay! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time at The Lakefront and had such an amazing time in our restaurant. I do apologize that you booking experience was less than spectacular. Online discounts are codes that we unfortunately do not have access to in our property reservation system. We do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Loved all the Stuffed Animals throughout this Hotel. Staff could have been a little Friendlier. Watching the Float Planes come and go on the Lake was a Great Experience for us. Room was very nice. Not too much within walking distance. We took a Taxi to Downtown for a day.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
AveryJuliet, Public Relations Manager at The Lakefront Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you for the great feedback on your stay! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time at The Lakefront and appreciate you sharing your experience. June 2015 we finished a massive remodel and are very proud of our comfortable rooms. We hope you to see you again!