All reviewsthe concierge loungeroyal caribbeanwithin walking distancelobby barland tournice hotelbell staffper daytour groupland portionbreakfast buffetcruise linefew blocksroom was spaciousbusiness centeronly stayed one nightcook inlet
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

We're trying to move a slow airplane from Canada to Siberia. While waiting out a blizzard that's covering our next stop, Anadyr, the fine folks at the Anchorage Marriott had us sorted out. Nice place, there's even a pool as well, so I might have to try to find some swim trunks in the numerous shops around here as we'all be stuck for a while !!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay there and they a great location in downtown anchorage. There fitness facility was good and there was nice size swimming pool to relax after to work out. The only concern j had was my room should have been prepaid and I am still waiting for them to credit my credit card. Even though they said it would be corrected right away.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2016

We stayed in this hotel for one night only as a Celebrity Cruises vacation package. It was a good choice. It was very clean, comfortable and well appointed.

Close by restaurants and pubs. Excellent location to go walking around the downtown area. Smaller by Marriott standards, but plenty large enough for our tour group. Our room consisted of two queen size beds, one easy chair in the corner and a functional bathroom with a great shower. No wi-fi in the room, you have to go down to the lobby to connect.

Location in the hotel was perfect to watch a pretty sunrise from our room. Depending on the room rate, we would stay here again

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Quest803662
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Three day biz trip. Comfortable, friendly, easy to navigate, conveniently located. All things worked as they should, food was good (breakfast). I would for sure stay again, actually liked better than some of the other local places I have stayed. Thank you.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I'm staying here quite frequently and can fully recommend it. The hotel is not on a 5 star level but offers everything that a traveler needs. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are quiet an clean, the gym is OK, the food is good and it's centrally located.
Why only 4*?
The corridors are overheated and the a/c is underpowered. I don't need luxury but I do need the right temperature.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business