“Perfect birthday spot”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #486 of 4,142 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$4 - US$29
Description: If you like ambitious cocktails and hearty American fare, you've come to the right restaurant in Seattle. Situated on the bustling corner of 2nd and Pike, Ben Paris is a casual, lively gathering place that's like visiting the home of a good friend. Our adventurous cocktail menu, along with our curated selection of wines and craft beers, complement our well-rounded food offerings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the best service at Ben Paris. Really! The hostess, waitress and bartender were amazing. They went above and beyond for my husband's birthday. And the food and drinks were super delicious. Would definitely go back and recommend to all.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (50)

Reviewed 14 November 2020

As a neighbour across the road, I have tried to dine here or make a reservation 4 times, each time despite empty tables, I was met with a rude decline, it is very clear the reason is I was dining alone. The most recent time I made a CONFIRMED reservation via Open Table a week in advance, and two days prior received a voicemail telling me I could either dine in the hotel lobby next door without table service, or go elsewhere. I instead proceeded to spend $200 at Goldfinch and Von's each respectively, so I hope their tables spent double this considering. This type of service is disgusting. I am the CEO of a global fashion brand and could have spread the word about their business, instead I can only share the taste they left in my mouth.

Date of visit: November 2020
Rob N, General Manager at Ben Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

Hello CF1919,

Very sorry to have read about this experience. Certainly is not how we want any of our guests to be treated and certainly not one of our own neighbors. We sincerely hope that we have an opportunity real soon when restrictions are lifted, to welcome you back and provide you with the proper Ben Paris experience. We assure you that this in not a typical experience and one we will certainly learn from.

Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

The fennel sausage egg biscuit sandwich with potatoes was tasty & filling. The cappuccino was very good as were the drinks several nights before.

Date of visit: September 2020
5  Thank rogersober
T1173ONrobertn, General Manager at Ben Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

I might be a little biased, but could not agree with you more. Thank you so much for sharing! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks,

Rob Nichols

Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

Fabulous restaurant located in a gorgeous hotel! My friend and I went to brunch and had a fabulous meal! Service was great and the waitress was very attentive! The food was tasty and the presentation was absolutely fabulous!! I will definitely be back again! We loved it here!

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank nikki b
Reviewed 18 April 2020

Visited in December before a play. Arrived a little late for our reso, but we were cheerfully seated even though the restaurant was packed. Yay!

We explained to our server our time constraints and she recommended the fried chicken as a quick choice with a wedge salad which my daughter and I split. We saw it being served at a nearby table and saw the generous portions. Chicken was crispy and a little spicy and tasty. Wedge salad was also generous and attractively garnished. Forgot to mention the interesting drinks memu. I had my standard gin and tonic. My daughter tried the Pretty Sultry Lullaby which she liked.

Even though they were slammed, the service was timely which we appreciated.

We hope someday to return.

Date of visit: December 2019