“Great massage when I needed it!”
Review of Body Abode Massage

Body Abode Massage
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Knowing that I was having 20 hour trip to Alaska from Georgia with a stiff back, I scheduled a massage in Anchorage for the day of our arrival. I was very disappointed when the therapist cancelled on me when we arrived, and we were leaving early the next morning for Seward and could not reschedule with her. I got online to look for a therapist in Seward, and found Body Abode with great google reviews. I contacted Michelle to see if she would have time for a 90 minute massage and she was able to get me in soon after arrival in Seward! The massage was perfect and worked out the kinks from travel. I appreciated that she was willing to work with tourists even though I may never get back to Seward! I also enjoyed her knowledge of the community as we conversed. Great 5-star experience all around!

mmeulendyk, Owner at Body Abode Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hi Debra. I'm so glad I was able to help. I know it's frustrating when others don't respect our time and our needs. Hope the rest of your Alaskan adventure was amazing.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I needed a good deep tissue massage and didnt want to pay the prices asked on board my cruise ship. Thought I would try this place out and I'm so glad I did. I had an excellent massage on all my aches and pains for 1 hour for just $70 US which is about $50 cheaper than a 50 min one on the ship. There is a bus that picks you up from the cruise terminal that goes to Safeway supermarket and other stops including one on Adams st just around the corner from Body Abode. It is also near a bank if you need money. I completely recommend this place to anyone that is in the area.

Thanks. I appreciate you sharing your experience, and the ease with which you were able to get to the office. I'm glad the work met your needs, and saved you some $$$.

Been to Body Abode Massage? Share your experiences!