“Great Massage in Seward!”
Review of Body Abode Massage

Body Abode Massage
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I needed a good deep tissue massage and didnt want to pay the prices asked on board my cruise ship. Thought I would try this place out and I'm so glad I did. I had an excellent massage on all my aches and pains for 1 hour for just $70 US which is about $50 cheaper than a 50 min one on the ship. There is a bus that picks you up from the cruise terminal that goes to Safeway supermarket and other stops including one on Adams st just around the corner from Body Abode. It is also near a bank if you need money. I completely recommend this place to anyone that is in the area.

mmeulendyk, Owner at Body Abode Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thanks. I appreciate you sharing your experience, and the ease with which you were able to get to the office. I'm glad the work met your needs, and saved you some $$$.

Been to Body Abode Massage? Share your experiences!