Absolutely horrible. Should have known when we walked into the restaurant and saw several flies! Our dinner salads were wilted and the ranch was warm! The main meal had severely undercooked chicken. When we sent it back the chef literally took the raw chicken off the noodles, re-cooked the same chicken then placed it back on the same pile of noodles that were already contaminated! When we refused the meals we decided obviously this was not a safe place to eat the manager still made us pay for our cokes and salads! Unbelievable! And, likely food poisoning from the warm ranch….or bad salad! You take your pick! There was no “zero” option which is what this place deserves!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.