“Truly team building ”

Clue Carre - New Orleans' First Live Escape Game
Ranked #1 of 29 Fun & Games in New Orleans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Clue Carré is the first live escape game in New Orleans, LA. In groups of 2-10 people, you will need to work together with the common goal of escaping the room in 60 minutes or less. Find the clues, crack the codes, and solve the puzzles to escape and have an amazing time while doing it. This is a perfect activity for tourists, locals, company team building, and more. We offer 5 different escape rooms to choose from that each have different room capacities to accommodate groups large or small.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were in NOLA on a firm retreat. Seven of our attorneys did an escape room just for fun. We had so much fun and worked so well together we made a reservation to do a different room the following day. The second day was better than the first. Great experience. Well designed puzzles. Helpful staff. Well worth the money. Will definitely do it again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,149)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed the vampire hunter room, but our game master was a little too forthcoming with hints even before we asked for them. This took away a little of the fun, since we really enjoy figuring things out for ourselves.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

My workgroup visited Clue Carre as a teambuilding event. It was a wonderful venue. The rooms were clean and the staff was very professional. The game forced us to work together and we found that every person contributed something unique toward the solving of the puzzles. We truly had to work together to be successful.
I would highly recommend Clue Carre for anyone looking for and fun and exciting way to spend an afternoon.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

3 couples matched wits with Aunt Ruth and her crazy ole house! This was my wife and I’s second time at Vieux Carre. The other 2 couples had been to the CBD location. The staff is very entertaining and energetic. Our Game Master Mark was over the top fun. He is definitely a great ambassador of this experience. Not only was he cool he was just sarcastic enough during the game to make us laugh at ourselves. This particular game had a 43% escape rate. We ESCAPED with 1:58 seconds to go!! What a rush as the time ticked down. After we “got out” we took a group pictures. Because we were able to escape, we earned the right to purchase the logo t-shirt Escaped as a badge of proof we did it. Thank you guys. If you’re interested in an hour of fun with friends, take my advice and call Vieux Carre’.

1  Thank Bestbuddi
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I am a huge fan of Clue Carre! I LOVE everything about the challenging rooms; they bring out my competitive nature. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was being taken to Clue Carre for my bday weekend. Unbeknown to me, it was actually a surprise proposal and everyone was in on it. My boyfriend, at the time, coordinated the surprise with our Game Master Sean. Let me just say that everything was absolutely perfect!!! I truly appreciate the time and effort that Sean put into making that night memorable for me. He was an awesome Game Master! If you haven't been to Clue Carre you're missing out on a great time!

1  Thank showard0500