Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:15 PM

from US$19.99
from US$26.99
from US$35.00
7,121 results
All reviews great tour cemetery tour french quarter story teller marie laveau ghost stories great stories louis cemetery highly recommend this tour two hours voodoo guide history trevor nola information storyteller
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Taylor made sure we got the best experience possible and kept us away from other tours. We had a nice time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did this your in the daylight hours and it was the "adult only" tour though there was a 12 year old child in the group.

It was a great tour! Heavy on New Orleans history and some from the macabre side including a few gory details. Not done in a sensationalist way though, just factual.

Our tour guide was Taylor and he was fantastic. High energy and extremely knowledgeable. We really liked him.

I would recommend this tour for people who are interested in the macabre side of history. It's a niche tour. It's not general history (though there are some elements of that) it's not architectural (though there are some elements of that) and it's not really supernatural (though again, there are some elements to that). It is entertaining and informative and gives you a good idea of the layout of the heart of the French Quarter.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Taylor was really good with the history and detail of NO and the French quarters. He really did his best with avoiding the other tour groups at all times, ensuring our group had plenty enough space to social distance while listening to history. I swear if Taylor was my US history AP teacher I’d Ace the class as I was Intrigued and captured by each detailed part of history. Make sure you TIP the guy when the Tour is over!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a fantastic time during our tour our guide Taylor was incredible, you can tell he knew his stuff and he was excellent with our 9 year old, he answered everyone’s questions with enthusiasm and made the experience super fun and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend.

Lynn G.
I was recently on the Witches Brew Tour with Taylor. Apparently “adult only “ means a constant unnecessary use of profanity. Apparently calling our 7th president of the United States and a recipient of a Congressional Gold Metal a misogynist racist. What this has to do with the ghosts and Voodoo practices of New Orleans I’m still trying to figure out. We did complete the tour mostly because we paid for it and it was a nice evening to walk through the city.