Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$93
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$123
US$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

The Pelham(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$71
US$169
Hotels.com
US$79
  • Free Breakfast
French Market Inn(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$89
US$75
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Le Pavillon Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Place d'Armes Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$107
1,799 results
All reviewsfrench quarterwithin walking distanceoystersbusiness districtmardi grasbeautiful hotelcanal streethotel restaurantfew blockswwii museumthe entire staffvalet parkingfitness centerwarehouse districtan easy walkbalcony roomrooftop pool
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic!

We had left going to the brunches for a few years, thought the Intercon had canceled the events. Then by happenstance I had seen a reference to their Eater Brunch between friends correspondence. Called just a few days before the event (don't wait for the last minute) and Blair made it happen.

Look forward to Mothers Day. Already have my reservations in the making. I will need to pace myself better next time.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
John R, General Manager at InterContinental New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear kenmac1010,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by Blair and our team. Besides brunch, we hope that you were able to try our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm. Please tell your friends about your stay and come back to visit very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I just got home from spending an enjoyable birthday weekend in New Orleans. The hotel is in a great location, about a 5 to 10 minute walk to Bourbon Street and the Riverwalk. Jazmine at check-in was really friendly, the room was nice with a nice view of St. Charles Avenue which you can watch the street car go by on. Only two minor complaints - the iron in the room, it's practically useless. I have no idea why hotels always skimp on this detail. Clothes get wrinkled while traveling, you would think a hotel would realize this and provide a decent iron to its guests. Secondly, a growing trend of hotels is to remove the coffee maker from the room and make you purchase a cup down in the lobby. The last thing I want to do while barely awake is wonder around searching for a cup of coffee so that I can function. Just another growing "nickle and dime" business trend.
I do have one major complaint, upon checking out and reviewing my bill, the hotel erroneously charged me $32.40 for items in the mini-bar. I never went near the mini-bar and never even opened it. I have now idea why or how they charged me. I called them up and a friendly lady said she would take care of it. I'm still waiting the credit on my account.
Over all, despite the two minor inconveniences and one major billing mistake, I had a very enjoyable birthday weekend and would definitely stay here again. The staff was extremely friendly, the bed was amazingly comfortable, and you can't beat the location, in my opinion.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Vincent N,

Thank you very much for the review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by our team. We hope that you were able to try our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm and an award winning gumbo.

Please tell your friends about your stay and come back to visit very soon. We want to have another chance to earn that last star.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel and for sure next time again. Close to Bourbon street. Down town New Orleans. People are very friendly. Nice ambiance. Rooms are big and clean. Breakfast was good and a lot of choice. Lobby is big and nice.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Dear Erik v,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by our team. We hoped that you were able to try our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm. Please tell your friends about your stay and come back to visit very soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is our favorite place to stay while visiting the city. My wife and I have been staying at the Intercon for a few years now. It's location is ideal, not too close to the quarter but still w/in walking distance of everything. Great customer service, very comfortable beds, big rooms and great dining. I was not expecting to enjoy the hotels' restaurant Trenasse as much I did, buts its very good, Luke is right across the street as well. Overall, we always have a consistently great experience and I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting NOLA.

Room Tip: ask if a balcony room is available
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Abroaduz,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by our team. We are happy to hear that you were able to try our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm. Please tell your friends about your stay and come back to visit very soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Great service and accommodations! We ate in the hotel restaurant and were pleased with the menu and our selections. Beautiful decor throughout. We would highly recommend the hotel, and would stay there on any subsequent trips to New Orleans.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear carla9002,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by our team. We are glad that you were able to try our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm. Please tell your friends about your stay and come back to visit very soon.