Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$100
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Le Pavillon Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/01
US$111
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$145
US$129
  • Free Breakfast
InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

French Market Inn(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$89
  • Pool
The Pelham(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
Place d'Armes Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$149
US$152
  • Fitness center
4,311 results
All reviewssazerac barfountain loungeteddy's cafedomenica restaurantbeautiful hotelpersonal conciergethe blue roomfrench quarterking suiteturn down servicechristmas decorationscanal streetclassic hotelbeautiful lobbyroom serviceold worldconcierge desk
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Roosevelt is one of the best hotels I have stayed at in New Orleans. Of the top flight hotels, this is just as good as the Ritz and the quieter location and room size give it a leg up on Monteleone. It was a very busy long weekend in New Orleans and the staff was still excellent. The rooms vary in size, but compared to others in town are of good size and are in excellent condition. The showers in the bathroom are particularly excellent. The pool is also excellent by New Orleans standards.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
TheRoosevelt, General Manager at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear 75travelfan,

Thank you for staying at the Waldorf Astoria New Orleans. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to our staff. Every kind review from guests such as yourself, inspires them to continue bringing out the best in ourselves and our guests. Please be sure to reach out to one of our Personal Concierge at MSYRH_PersonalConcierge@waldorfastoria.com to plan your next visit to the Big Easy!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here for the past 2 days. I like the style of the hotel as well as the elegance and its location is right across the street from the French Quarter. The rooms are small but was sufficient for us. I’m a Hilton member sonwifi was included. I would stay here again for sure if the price is reasonable like it was for his stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jordansbulls

Dear Jordansbulls,

Thank you for choosing the Waldorf Astoria New Orleans. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I'm happy to read that you you were able to take advantage as a Hilton Honors member with the complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Personal Concierge staff is always at your service and can be reached at MSYRH_PersonalConcierge@waldorfastoria.com the next time you are in town. We look forward to your return in the near future!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel should not bear the name of Waldorf Astoria. The rooms are dusty with a smell of mildew. No slippers were available in the room when it was considered down season. I left my key card and waited for security to bring me to my room to retrieve it, but that took 20 minutes. By then, my morning routine at the gym was over already. How can security take 20 minutes at a hotel of this prestige? I definitely do not recommend this hotel. You’re better off at the Ritz or Hyatt Centric across the street from it.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear MickeyShots,

We appreciate your honest feedback regarding your stay. This is certainly not the level of service or experience we pride ourselves in giving our guest and want you to know that we are working in respective departments to ensure this does not continue. I would love the opportunity to personally speak with you to not only apologize, but also discuss if there is any small chance to convince you to give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves. You can reach me at info@therooseveltneworleans.com. l look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is an exceptional hotel. Staff is incredible and rooms are beautiful. It is a thrill just to walk through the lobby each time. It is centrally located to all the fun in New Orleans. I am originally from NO but now live about 1.5 hrs away. We were there for several days for my daughter's wedding. We booked multiple rooms for ourselves, family and friends and all rooms were beautiful. We have stayed in many of the local hotels over the years but this one is top notch. Very professional but not stuffy feeling either. You can feel relaxed there. Oh yeah, and it is dog friendly so I was able to bring my furry child with us for this special moment(included in pre-wedding photos)-VH

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
TheRoosevelt, General Manager at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Thedric,

Thank you for staying at the Waldorf Astoria New Orleans and for your recommendation. I was glad to read about your experience you had with your family. Our professionals take great pride in their providing true Waldorf service and love to hear when they are hitting the mark. We are all looking forward to having you as our guest again on your next visit to New Orleans. Please be sure to reach out to one of our Personal Concierge at MSYRH_PersonalConcierge@waldorfastoria.com to plan your next stay. They will ensure the next stay is as delightful as the last!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Booked this hotel based on its proximity to the French Quarter. Close but not in the thick of things. It was really nearly perfect! Our room was small but that was expected; we weren't in it very much anyway. Bed was super comfortable and staff was so kind. We really had no complaints at all. I was surprised they charge for wifi, but it turned out I was a Hilton Honors member so free wifi and water! We were never able to get into the Sazerac bar (too crowded every time we peeked in) but I had a Sazerac cocktail elsewhere and didn't really care for it. So, no harm no foul. And a lot cheaper at the restaurant where I had it! I recommend this place if you want to be near the French Quarter but not in it, and want to stay in somewhere historic.

Stayed: March 2018
TheRoosevelt, General Manager at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Nomorebake,

Thank you for staying at the Waldorf Astoria New Orleans and for your wonderful recommendation. It was a pleasure reading your review and getting to know your interests as well as your thoughts regarding our services. We are all looking forward to having you as our guest again on your next visit to the Big Easy. Please be sure to reach out to one of our Personal Concierge at MSYRH_PersonalConcierge@waldorfastoria.com to plan your next stay as we would love to give you a tour of our historic property!