“Wonderful!”
Review of Float Madison

Float Madison
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

1st float ! Owner was awesome and gave a great orientation. Perfect setting for a perfect experience. Need to do again soon !!

Greg G, Owner at Float Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

I appreciate your kind words, Gerri! I hope you had a great spring and summer, and we look forward to having you in again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The owner was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain the process. This extra effort was very reassuring for a first time floater. Meticulously maintained and thorough cleaning system for setting floaters' minds at ease which is the entire purpose. Free parking was located right behind the building which was very convenient for downtown Madison area. Float Madison helped coordinate a work team building activity which all participants seemed to enjoy. Highly Recommended!! Becky

It was wonderful having you all in, Becky! I want to thank you again for testing out our newest float pod. What perfect timing that was. Thank you for the review, and we look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I had the most relaxing experience ever, while traveling. The beautiful new soaking pods made it very easy for me to meditate and relieve sore muscles and tension. The owner personally attended to me and was very calm and thorough in his instruction's of how to use the pods. I left there feeling pampered and rejuvenated. Quiet and extremely clean!

1  Thank Debra R

I really appreciate you taking your time to leave us this review, Debra! I hope you've continued to float during travels and at home, and we look forward to having you in again the next time you are in Madison. We've done a lot with the space since you were here, including adding in another float pod, and we would love for you to see all of the improvements. Float on!