“Pick two!”

Mueller's Bistro & Bakery
Ranked #65 of 300 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Love a pick two lunch. Had a pimento cheese sandwich with a strawberry vinegarette dressing that did not disappoint. Great customer service. Shop and eat local!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to get pastries on the go. The fruit pastries are great. Turnover crust is a perfect flaky sugar.

Skip the canoli's, the cream filling is OK but not the smooth cream I'm used to. They have baklava but I had already ordered too much.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Had breakfast here. Eggs where cooked perfectly. Couple with us love the sausage and been here several times. Since this is also a bakery you can even get sourdough toast. Our server was friendly. Service was goog. Very small dining area. Bought a loaf of banana bread to take home. Enjoyed it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great place for a "regular breakfast " , but lots of pastries also. Great choices and reasonable prices . The biscuits are really special and are split and then toasted. The sausage had a nice flavor and the biscuits and gravy were wonderful. We couldn't get out of the place without buying a loaf of the delicious home made bread , but my wife kept me from the very tempting sweets. The service was excellent and the staff were as friendly as any place i have been. I would highly recommend this place for breakfast as well as the bakery . They also serve lunch.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to Mueller's for breakfast and for lunch. This time we went for lunch with my in-laws. Not one of left hungry or disappointed. The food was good and service friendly. My husband was thrilled when he found out that he could get breakfast any time. He loves their biscuits and gravy