“Fantastic crab!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Edmond
“Fantastic crab!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

The outside screams biker bar and the inside is not any better. During warm weather they offer a deck facing the lake with a wonderful view and an escape from the smoke fog. While your waiting for your order, you will find 10 legitimate reasons to bolt for the door, but if you can hang in there..... The Crab is Fantastic! Made with a recipe that makes you think San Francisco Embarcadero and not Juarez street vender as the motif would suggest.

1 Thank Craig H

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great food fantastic band.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

If you are out of Lake Hamilton and are looking for a great hangout,drop in to Smyly's. It starts rompin around 9 o'clock on Thurdays and Fridays. The is great and not pricey and they have a new band there "Midnight Paradise" that will rock your night away!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
“Run don't walk away!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This place is nothing but a hangout for druggies and drunks. The staff do nothing but party and come to work hungover and high. The place is filthy and stinks to high heaven. Fights all the time and someone was even murdered there. It is a dive in every sense of the word. If you're into drugs and drunken fighting though, this might be just your place.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank KatiaBerg
“Fun atmosphere but probably would not eat here again.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I had made a reservation for ten. The food is pricey. One person ordered an appetizer sampler. The cheese sticks had no cheese. I had crab legs which were yummy and my husband had a rib eye both delicious. He also had crab cakes which were disgusting. Clearly frozen and kind of cooked. Here is the kicker. They did not provide register receipts of the tickets and we all felt over charged I asked another waitress they said that they did not add gratuity. We left early and could tell it was going to get crazy in this place. So go here for beverages only and pay cash only!!

1 Thank LWill2
Clarksville, AR
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I have passed by this joint a few times because it has the looks of a night club from the highway. A friend told me that they had the best stark he had ever eaten (at a restaurant), so I had to see for myself.
I have to say that I was impressed. I ordered the 16 oz ribeye platter, medium rare, and it was perfect. Not sure if its the best I've ever had, but it was great. Just the right amount of seasoning, too.
I also tasted the crab legs, and they were as good as you will find inland.
We had fried green beans for an appetizer, and I would say that this is a must!
We ate around 6:00, and the place was nearly empty, but we drove by the restaurant/bar at around 8:30 and the parking lot was packed, so the night life is probably pretty lively, too.
I recommend this restaurant, and I will be back!