All reviews pizza chill area ribs sri lanka arugam bay the owner the yellow fin tuna family room upstairs comfy cushions british couple staff working there great cocktails ate here good vibes kids aged the bar restaurant area main point
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here twice now and in my opinion it's the best place in Arugam Bay, especially for a solo female traveller. The staff are amazing, extremely friendly and will help you with anything you need. The whole place has a rustic bohemian feel and rooms are clean and well maintained. But overall the staff and the owners make this the most chilled out and comfortable place in Arugam Bay. Don't miss out on happy hour cocktails and the fungi porcini!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We stayed here for 8 days in July - really lovely people and place - the staff and hosts are awesome, very accomodating , helpful and friendly - would definitely stay here again if in ABay. Garden courtyard is beautiful - good food and excellent cocktails. The walk to the beach is only a couple of minutes then 5 mins more to main surf break around the corner. Did a safari in Kumana - saw amazing birds, elephants, deer.....see pics :)

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in one of the large family rooms with ac, was clean and comfortable and safe. We spent alot of time chilling in the courtyard garden area of the restaurant and bar. Really friendly and helpful staff who advised us on surfing safari etc and also served us super cool beers, cocktails while they played some great chilled tunes. The pizza and other dishes from the restaurant are first class, we ate here most of the time! We extended our stay!!! Also the breakfast is very good. Will definitely come back!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I live on the south coast and come east to escape the rainy season. I stay here whenever I come to A Bay because I know I will receive a warm welcome, a comfy room and somewhere congenial to relax in the heat of the day.

Every year they make improvements to make the place more charming and comfortable- the food is excellent and the bar well-stocked. The staff are lovely, and there is usually someone interesting to chat to in the bar, ideal for a solo traveller - it is my home away from home.

The vibe is chilled - and the team have been together a few years now so it is well-run. I always feel safe, well fed and extremely sad to leave.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Probably our favourite locations whilst travelling around Sri Lanka, staff were all so helpful and willing to help,organising safari tours for us, and allowing us to have our breakfast slightly later when we got back. Perfect location for the beach, a 2 minute walk (5 minutes to good surf), making it easy to surf whenever we wanted. Their main communal area has such a good vibe, big fans, sofas with comfy cushions in the shade, perfect for relaxing on and reading a book during the blistering mid day sun. We also ate here a few times during our stay, the pizza was the definitely the best we've had in the area, and the daily breakfasts were filling and delicious. We ended up extending our stay by a further night we enjoyed ourselves so much! Thank you for such a brilliant time!.

Stayed: May 2018