Andy Hotel
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Maayo Hotel(Mandaue)
US$53
La Maria Pension & Tourist Inn Hotel(Mandaue)(Great Value!)
US$16
Travelocity
Dohera Hotel(Mandaue)
US$42
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewsaffordable ratesfamily roomstandard roomgreat hotelsuperb servicetwo nightsshort stayrecommend this hotelrooms are cleanmandaue cityfree waterwater heaterbasic amenitiespleasant stayconvenient locationdispensermang
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Their room was clean and well kept. Although I could hear some staff talking loudly, but perhaps it was because my room was near the staff room, but overall they were friendly and very helpful. Would definitely recommend andyhotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

For the budget conscious traveller, who wants a hassle free experience. The hotel is clean, friendly and I keep returning year after year. The rooms are spacious with ensuite shower rooms. 2 lifts service the 7 floors and there is a free bottled water dispenser on each floor. A good mix of locals and visitors use the hotel. There is a ground floor reception, cafe and a Spa, all of which makes for a pleasant stay. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I had a great time with my stay there. Staffs were approachable and friendly that you can really feel the warmth of filipinos! Kudos to Andy Hotel. If you are looking for a stay that is affordable but with high class comfort within the city, I recommend Andy hotel :)

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Mary Geraldene M
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a cheap hotel near the airport since our flight will arrive at 10 pm and I dont want to waste money on a hotel I would only stay for hours. I actually cannot find one very near the airport mainly due to price and/or bad reviews. Luckily, I saw this hotel. Its not very near the airport but 20 mins away. The family room is huge and perfectly fit my family of 8 (6 adults, 2 kids). Aircon is cool, bed is okay, shower is working. There is a ref also. All in all good for a short stay or if you are not staying in the hotel most of the time. There is also a nearby jollibee where we had breakfast before we go island hopping.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Thank Kathrina Mishae... S
Reviewed 18 July 2017

You might have second thoughts looking at it on the outside but the place is great, amazing and comfy though the food is average. The hotel staff's are very hospitable. The price is very affordable and the rooms are bigger than I thought.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends