See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2016

The Orchard Hotel is great, clean and accessible to airport and malls. The room was big and has complete comfy bed. We also like their breakfast. The staffs were friendly and accommodating. Even though we stayed here for 1 night, I can say it's "sulit" for your budget. Thumbs up! :)

PS: Thanks to sir Paul for our room reservation. :)

Room Tip: Third floor has less noise.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Paul G, Manager at The Orchard Cebu Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Hi Christine,

Thank you very much for this review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your short stay with us. We hope that you also enjoyed the Canyoneering Tour you had in Badian. Take Care and see you on your next adventure in Cebu! :)

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I stayed 4 nights. Good location to go to both the Cebu city and the Mactan island.
I left my important documents at my room. After coming back to my country, I phoned the hotel staff and asked him to send them for me. They were kind enough to send them by international mail service. Thanks for the good service.

Room Tip: Less hot water at shower in midnight.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Paul G, Manager at The Orchard Cebu Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Hi,

Thank you for staying with us. It was our pleasure to send the documents you left as they were important to you. As our Guest, we make sure you will not be inconvenienced and it is our responsibility to serve you. We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Thank you for taking time to review us.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Accessibility is the word. As locals, my gf and I wanted to get some urban style R&R. Although we both appreciate good hotels, we're always mindful of what's around as well. For us, it completes the whole urban R&R I mentioned. This one did not disappoint. Good rooms with international hotel standards? Sure. Now the hotel doesn't scream luxury compared to other big name hotels, but the rates do not command it either.
Food? No complaints, too.
Better food? From cheap fast food to fine dining, they're just a few steps away, you can google the vicinity to check the restaurants around.
Health & Wellness services? If my gf can live in a Spa and massage parlor, she would. And I'm glad there's also plenty around nearby.
Shopping? Go outside again, take a left, walk around a little and voila, J Centre Mall.
Must be a congested area then, right? Surprisingly, no! Although it's location is still technically within the metropolitan center, it feels less twisty. There's just the long stretch of road in front of the hotel and you either go just left or right. Walk, get a taxi, ride a jeepney, you got it all and it's easy.
But this review should be about the hotel, right? My gf and I have read all the good and bad reviews from the other guests and we recommend going through all, if you can, so you can decide.
It looks like the management is very responsive and is taking every feedback seriously. And that's why we feel they deserve five stars. I'm sure they know their location is very strategic and so they are doing the necessary changes so that the Orchard becomes successful.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Paul G, Manager at The Orchard Cebu Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Hi Sir Romeo,

Thank you for the great review. We are happy that you were able to get your much needed R&R while in the city. We appreciate that you also highlighted the various places of interest around the area as it may help a lot of our future Guest/s to know more and what to expect when staying with us.

Again, thank you for taking time to review as we continue to improve our services in order to satisfy our valued Guests.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

The Orchard Hotel is overall clean and good. We were here for three nights and the staff were friendly and attentive. Food : Average. Nothing to complain. The rooms were clean but a tad away from the main areas. Nothing a brisk walk cannot fix.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
Paul G, Manager at The Orchard Cebu Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Hi Nadia,

First of all, thank you for staying with us and for your time in reviewing The Orchard Cebu for other Travelers to know more about us. We have been striving to improve our services the best way we can and will keep on improving in the months to come. We will continue to monitor our improvements on the food, room comfort and provide better facilities for you to enjoy while staying with us.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The hotel is near to the immigration office in JCentre Mall so we gave it a try. The room was large and fairly quiet. The complimentary breakfast that came with our reservation was not exceptional but good. The staff and guards were friendly and helpful. There are not any small stores nearby so you have to go to the mall for even small items. If you have early morning business at the Immigration office it is easy to just walk there from the hotel. Overall we were okay with our stay here.

Room Tip: we had second floor backside and did not hear any road noise
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business

Hi Mr. Brown,

Thank you for the review. We are glad you appreciated our buffet breakfast. It is not the best but we hope it will be the next time you visit us. We are slowly making the improvements based on the feedback we get. Rest assured, changes have been made.

Thank you for mentioning our strategic location to the Immigration Office. We are just a
2-minute walk away from them and J Center Mall. New shops have opened along the way and nearby areas have been developed with new dining places.

We hope to see you on your next visit.