Booked Alpa city Suites thru Expedia (hotel + flight) for our Cebu City tour with my friend.
1) The room was for 2 but some toiletries in the bathroom are lacking. 1 small bottle of shampoo/conditioner, 2 small soaps. Good thing we bought our own toiletries.
2) No slippers.
3) Taxi only to and from your destination
1) Buffet breakfast! they change their menu daily.
2) Cold air condition. As in really cold. I got colds the morning after we wake up. But it's all right.
3) New towels everyday
4) TV, Refrigerator and a microwave. Can you believe that. Though we didn't have the chance to use it. But it looks promising
5) Comfy big bed for 2. 4 pillows so 2 each.
6) Great staff especially the one outside reception, he is very helpful when we asked for directions
7) Fast wifi. You have your own router in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest all-studio suites hotel. Strategically located at the border of the cities of Cebu City and Mandaue, we are very near major shopping malls (SM Mall, Ayala Mall and Terraces, Park Mall), Cebu Business Park and Asiatown IT Park, churches restaurants, Cebu International Convention Center, the seaport, white sand beaches and the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alpa City Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpa City Hotel Mandaue