All reviewssoft openingexecutive loungebreakfast buffetpremier roomno tipping policypool barunder constructionelectric ironironing boardservice staffglass windowshand towelsenjoyed every momentcompany eventradisson blufive star servicewide selection of food
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Good food. Good service! Special mention to thara and francis for accommodating me during bfast time. Had so much time talking to them. Second day in this hotel full of surprises . I really love this new hotel best in cebu so far.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Shah D
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Franco gave the best service while dining in. Even gave us individual tea for faster digestion. All in all, the staff were very approachable and the food was exceptional. Will definitely come back and recommend this to all. :)

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Angelkem J
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Nice service with accommodating staff (Kristine and Gwendelyn with Francis). Excellent food especially the japanese. Love the desserts. Its my 2nd time here. Highly recommended place. Nice ambiance also.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary Love V
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

i would like thank francis,gwendelyn,and kg for the good service..today i celebrate my birthday at hotel bai i am happy because they provide excellent service to us. Bai hotel is a nice place to dine. They provide guest satisfaction beyond expectation. Im so so glad that i celebrate here and i reallg enjoy especially today its my bday. I will reccommend cafe bai.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Irene C
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I would like to thanks very much all staff in cafe bai especially THara for great and excellent customer service , beautiful breakfast and great job all staff very professional and I like to say that foods are good .

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends